Belly fat

How the fuck do you lose it?

Last 3 months been eating healthy n running or biking about 2 to 5 miles a day depending on schedule. I'm 46 n Went from 5 11 225 n got down to 190 now. I see the weight loss in my face and neck n definitely feel healthier. But the beer gut wont go away no matter what it's almost like its mocking me.

Is their a legit supplement that helps with belly fat? an exercise other than sit ups ?

I cant do sit ups during to a hernia.
doing sit-ups will actually distend your stomach a little more by having excess muscle in that area if you do weighted or to failure. where we lose weight is completely up to our body. The type of fat around our stomach and other organs is called visceral fat and is the last to go and the hardest to lose because it is meant to protect our organs. the longer you have been over weight the longer that type of fat will take to lose. The beer belly style of gut may be inflammation. Try reducing wheat and introduce a probiotic and maybe try a run of BPC157 and eat more healthy fats. Drinking more water 1 gallon minimum will also help flush the system and we won't hold onto as much water when doing so. Plus sodium intake won't be as much of an issue when hydrated.

Calorie deficit=losing waith.
But not having belly especially lower belly ie fat reserve is hard when you hit your age...

Back