• Total voters

jml4life

Boom
@Blue
Reaction score
tumblr_m8tib9UtrA1qc2q1ko3_500.gif
tX2sS82.gif
tenor.gif

I wish they would make a remix version of Batman returns.

Michael Keaton as The Penguin
Danny Devito as Batman
Christopher Walken as Catwoman

Tell me you wouldnt watch that movie...

I think Bale was the best Bruce Wayne, but his fucking stupid voice spoiled his actual Batman for me.

Unpopular opinion : Bale was a very wooden Batman/BruceWayne.

Affleck is the best Batman/BruceWayne since Keaton, but its hard to compare the two since their Batmans & movies they were in were so different. Its similar to the Nicholas/Ledger debate about which was the better Joker.

I was one of those who thought Affleck was going to be the worst thing about BvS, and was amazed he was one of the best things about BvS. And yes I overall really like the movie despite its flaws. That debate is also similar to Henry Cavill as Superman, who I'd say is the best actor to play the role though the Superman movies weren't as great as they should be.

Keaton had the most moxie, the best Batman delivery. Bale was the best Bruce Wayne, Affleck was the bomb in phantoms yo

Keaton.

Bale trying to sound tough while in the suit was comical.

Last edited:
Val Kilmer for the win. look at the third pic. Doesn't get more epic looking for Batman than that, and his Bruce Wayne was more epic than all of them.

I enjoyed Bale more but i can see how some can say its keaton. I just dont think Keaton had that physicality to play batman, bale did and he was also more of the playboy bruce actually is.

Keaton
Bale
Affleck

are easy top 3 for me as far as live action films go. I'd go in that order but they are all pretty awesome.

Kilmer is monotone and mediocre.

Clooney is outright bad but a big part of that is being in a shit movie.

Back