Economy Biden bans importation of Russian ammo

Russians make 9mm, .22 lr, 12 gauge, .223 and 30-06 and 357? And 45 acp? I feel and swear those are most common in the US. I know a lot of russian side arms use 9mm but there rifles arent 223 chambered
None of that is any consolation to the AK owners out there, of which there are millions.

Wait arent you America first? Do you need to buy foreign ammo now?

giphy.webp

What a crock of shit. Biden sucks ass.

Sure, there's uncertainty. Yes, lots of places make ammo and growing one's business always comes with risks.

In 12 months when the order is up for renewal there's the slim chance Biden rescinds it. Then it's back to competing with cheap imports.
I'll say something potentially controversial; if not for the popularity of the AK, I think the 7.62x39 would be a "dead" cartridge.

I'll say something potentially controversial; if not for the popularity of the AK, I think the 7.62x39 would be a "dead" cartridge.

Could be. I've got two rifles chambered in it but neither are AKs.

The President has the authority to arbitrarily ban that? I think they just make up their own powers as they go along.

That's basically his plan to control guns: slowly choke out supply and availability without actually banning them directly since it's unconstitutional.

well, this will stop people from accidentally buying 9mm makarov i guess.

It’s been reborn as the 300 blackout….partly joking

I've always considered an AK. I am glad I favored the AR platform.

China Joe is a fucking scumbag.

Good thing I have an ample supply of 7.62x39 and 7.62x54R.

Prvi Partizan is Serbian. They do 7.62x39.

i never saw prvi steel cased 7.62x39... just brass.

You should of bought the AK during the Trump years and have bought 10,000 rounds of ammo for it. I swear that is what all the huge gun guys do

close. AKs were already stupidly expensive during trump.

not THAT long ago, WASRs/saigas/tantals were $300-400 and a case of 7.62x39 wolf was $100.

i haven't bought any ak ammo in a decade. ...i also don't shoot AKs much. and i sold a shitty WASR for almost $1k

(and imo, 7.62x39 is a shitty caliber)

Last edited:
Back