International Biden handlers abruptly end Boris Johson meeting due to questions he didn't get in advance

I can understand that this is the perspective of a person who showed blind loyalty to a complete idiot. Because he was "the leader".
You obviously didn’t understand my comment at all so you rushed in with a ridiculously non-responsive reply.

Stuff like this makes Biden look incredibly weak and stupid in the eyes of the world. He is probably seen as one of, if not the weakest leader in US history. Dude needs to kick his handlers aside and start doing things how HE wants.

Stuff like this makes Biden look incredibly weak and stupid in the eyes of the world. He is probably seen as one of, if not the weakest leader in US history. Dude needs to kick his handlers aside and start doing things how HE wants.
The problem is his brain is fried...I wish they would let him loose so this shit show would be fully exposed

It is not particularly different than Trump banning reporters who don't throw softball questions.
Actually it is. These are Democrat politicians.

Also, Trump took questions all the time. He only banned Acosta after Acosta refused to ask only 1 question like the rest.

Last edited:
Actually it is. These are Democrat politicians.

Also, Trump took questions all the time. He only banned Acosta after Acosta refused to take only 1 question like the rest.

Trump banned reporters who didn't ask easy softball questions. I don't know why you are even questioning this. It is why the OANN reporters got so much access.

Trump banned reporters who didn't ask easy softball questions. I don't know why you are even questioning this. It is why the OANN reporters got so much access.
Source?

Trump banned reporters who didn't ask easy softball questions.

Pfft, like who?

What reality are you existing in, where every Trump press conference was this blissful occasion where the media rode his dick, because he banned all the reporters who asked him tough questions?

I don't think that's possible.

This man literally starts off with "they don't want me to", or "they said I shouldn't" when describing how his handlers prepare him. This is the opposite of critical thinking or resembling anything of independent thought -- I don't care which way you lean, he's a puppet. The rest of the world IS laughing, has been laughing, and will continue to do so because it's blatantly obvious what is going on.

.... confusion, gaffes, obvious handlers, ignoring the constitution, falling down stairs, killing small biz, covid-19 response, Iran, the XL pipeline, the obvious BORDER crisis (that will fuck us for years), afghan debacle.... throw a war crime in there and geez he's doing FANTASTIC. Oh, we just need 3 1/2 trillion more on top of the 28 we're already in the red for.... but he saved you like $.016 cents on thanksgiving, so enjoy your $4 gas! HOW IS ANY OF THIS GOOD?

Now, political leaning aside, and fuck party politics .... how in the fuck does anyone say this in any way represents a "good job"? Please, by all means go point by point and explain all the fail in some other way other than "wow, you're just a Trump bla bla bla". I'm sick of the bullshit, and I don't care for Trump. So on that note, please explain where Joe (his handlers) have had anything you can call success in this past 10 months....

I'll wait.... should be a great list.....

I want to know what he (his handlers) have done correctly.... ANYWHERE, cause I literally see NOTHING. His handlers won't let him talk, and it's in both of their best interests to not let him. What has been done CORRECTLY? WHERE!?

Last edited:
I can't help you if you can't see that Trump was banning non-friendly reporters from conferences.

So, all those reporters he took questions from daily were friendly?

So, all those reporters he took questions from daily were friendly?

Did you hear one person question his 5 week by easter plan or his fucking super tard bleach idea?

Back