Law Biden revokes Trump order to punish statue vandals

This is what the Democrat Party wants and they don't want the vandalism to be punished.

This is Marxism.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

I agree but I thought that quote was attributed to Frank dux.

Gotta support those who support you, and for democrats that's deadbeats, criminals, teen moms, crack addicts, human traffickers and college kids who can't cut it in real majors.

I wear my so called TDS like a huge badge of honor.

Biden is currently cleaning up the reality tv hosts shit pile but hey that's nothing new Democrats have been cleaning up Republican shit piles since 1932.

sarcasm?

Your basically ok for the destruction and erasing history then with that logic. You might as well just change the American flag so that the American flag wont be offended by the same people who get easily triggered by seeing statues after being lectures.

no one is erasing your crappy history. Read a book or go to a museum. Racist traitors against the United States should be torn down and never seen again.

Who in their right kind puts statutes up of traitors to the country and celebrates slavers.

no one is erasing your crappy history. Read a book or go to a museum. Racist traitors against the United States should be torn down and never seen again.

Who in their right kind puts statutes up of traitors to the country and celebrates slavers.

Come on now, why recommend a book to these people when you know they can't read.

It's a complex situation.

A lot of statues over the years have come down as the result of votes, but many have stayed in place thanks to the Republicans, including the grand wizard in the state capitol. A commission voted to remove the bust and as retaliation a Republican senator filed a bill to remove the appointments of all the members of Tennessee Historical Commission and replace them.

Taking the statues down without a consensus is civil disobedience. Some will support it, some will oppose it, it will always be a crime. Personally, I support taking down civil war memorials in spirit, even though I don't have a say, due to the racist motivations that went into putting most of them up.

I don't think it is that complex. We can get into Republican this, Democrat that. The point is, we have a lot of people being given immunity for the crimes the committed specifically because of their ideology. You want to go down that road? I don't care what side you're on. If you commit the crime, you should do the time. It's insane that people shrug their shoulders at Biden doing this. The White House is literally saying, "If we align with your motivation for committing a crime, you won't go to jail for damaging public and private property."

For the record, I don't mind these statues coming down, if they're on Federal property. I do think the Confederates were traitors. But this was not the right way to do it and it's absurd they don't get charged. One guy got scalped and almost killed when they were tearing a statue down. How in the world is this ok?

I am for higher gas prices and more crime being unpunished great job Biden. Can’t wait until this Middle East war kicks off too.

This is what the Democrat Party wants and they don't want the vandalism to be punished.

This is Marxism.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

@Papi Chulo is still a god damned retard.

― George Orwell, 1984

@Papi Chulo is still a god damned retard.

― George Orwell, 1984
hu0nPhp.jpg

The men that defeated them didn’t share your opinion.

You’re also being ridiculous about them wanting the US dead.

Sherman wanted them all dead. Killed dead. And yes they wanted the US dead. That is what secession would have done. All over the right to own slaves btw. But scumbags are gonna scumbag I guess.

I don’t understand what this has to do with my comment. Did you quote the wrong person?
You think 10 years for vandalism is too much. His counterargument is that somewhere sometimes people do not get arrested. Do you have a retort?

I actually agree with this. However, that's not what happened. There was no vote. The statues were not removed through proper legal channels. They were illegally defaced/damaged/torn down by BLM/Antifa. You can be for these statues removal, and also hope that those who broke the law are punished for it. This is literally giving people of a certain political ideology immunity from the law, where others on the other side would not get.
So there were no laws covering vandalism before Trump made his order?

Back