Economy Bitcoin heading into the stratosphere again soon to hit 30,000 each

Its it too late to invest in BTC? I have money in Alt, but not bitcoin. Figured id drop a couple k?

If you're not in the defi space atm you're missing out. Flipped Rubic for 10x gains already. Same with Astro. Egg is mooning too.

GRT is a good hold for you normies.

Also ETH is a pile of shit. The gas fees are horrendous. If they don't solve those problems someone else will.

Look at what's happening with BNB aka Binance coin.
ETH is hardly a pile of shit. Yes, the gas fees suck but they are already solving those problems, not someone else.

I have some info on a leading indicator on this crypto bull topping off.

I watched this morning Alex Mashinsky, CEO of Celsuis Network, on the weekly morning Crypto Banter, youtube. com/watch?v=BRShtKi1I7M , and he was talking about loaning large amounts of stablecoin to institutions and exchanges. Celsius now pays up to 16%+ interest on stablecoins in the Celsius wallet. How do they do this?

He gave an exchange example - they are willing to pay some 30% borrowing stablecoin for those trading cryptos on margin, the demand from whom is very high right now. A leading indicator of crypto price is the interest on stablecoins exchanges and institutions are willing to pay. When the interest he pays you and me on stablecoins, or the interest they pay him, goes lower, he says it means Bitcoin price should follow. You can see Celsius rates here: https://celsius.network/rates

He also says that this bull, relative to '17, is much more institutional money than retail, and as institutions are more in it for the long term, this inevitable correction should not be as deep, knock on wood.

56,000 per coin.

"
(Bloomberg) -- North America’s first Bitcoin ETF got off to a stellar start in its debut, with investors exchanging $165 million worth of shares.

After a relentless surge in the world’s largest digital currency, the first Bitcoin product that’s officially labeled an exchange-traded fund debuted Thursday in Toronto. It’s worth noting, though, that Europe has several crypto-tracking products that function like an ETF. The new fund, called Purpose Bitcoin ETF (ticker BTCC), invests directly in “physical/digital Bitcoin,” issuer Purpose Investments Inc. said in a statement.

The cryptocurrency has captivated investors from billionaire Elon Musk to hedge-fund moguls including Alan Howard and Paul Tudor Jones. It may well be “the stimulus asset,” DoubleLine Capital LP chief Jeffrey Gundlach tweeted, in a reference to Bitcoin’s rally amid a wave of cash pumped into the financial system during the pandemic. While the digital asset has already surged fivefold in the past year -- spurring concern about a speculative froth in global markets --it’s grabbing more mainstream attention, especially after Tesla Inc.’s recent $1.5 billion purchase."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/financ...ews/bitcoin-etf-roars-debut-80-161211354.html

Anyone else thinking of dumping their BTC once it goes near 100k?

Its it too late to invest in BTC? I have money in Alt, but not bitcoin. Figured id drop a couple k?

Not too late. The best advice I think is to buy a little bit at a time, like weekly or so. That way you catch lower prices as they come. But you could be in a position of missing lower prices entirely in a strong bull market, and there are fees to consider.

Not too late. The best advice I think is to buy a little bit at a time, like weekly or so. That way you catch lower prices as they come. But you could be in a position of missing lower prices entirely in a strong bull market, and there are fees to consider.

yup, that's what I've been doing with Ethereum and BTC

So.... I've been gone for a bit because Robinhood/US rules dictated I had to move my positions out, and I decided to put it ALL into 6 things. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, ADA, BAT, and Ravencoin. I did so January 22. Anyway, I'm moving ETH/BTC into yields, leveling out the 50% of the from rvn profits into USDC for 10% APY, and watching BAT be a pos loser.

Okay just moved all my families assets into NFT tokens. How do I get them to go up? I am a minor youtube celebrity with dozens of subscribers.

Okay just moved all my families assets into NFT tokens. How do I get them to go up? I am a minor youtube celebrity with dozens of subscribers.
Go away back to your containment thread

Back