RBR Bivol vs Zurdo DAZN Nov.5th

I scored Pac/Bradley a draw, actually. Which was the same fight the judges saw and I had this one 1 round different than 2 of the judges. I mean, sorry, you can act as snide and pissy as you want but that means YOU got it wrong, not me. I notice a trend of you coming up with wide scores for fighters you like, scores that none of the officials seemed to see and then you act pompous about it.
I wanted Zurdo to win.

Seano is a total clown that will side with the judges no matter what, ignoring the corruption and incompetence. He thinks Bradley beat Pacquiao and Canelo beat GGG in the 1st fight. It’s sad.
i’ve seen seano accost judges dozens of times. you’re not paying enough attention.

Joshua is already pretty damn good and has a similar style to Bivol. Of course Bivol does the same things Joshua does, but in a more subtle way. Joshua could definitely improve if these two joined forces.
?????

What a masterclass! Bivol's got that Loma/Usyk energy.

That and Inoue, technicians are taking over boxing, which is a good thing imo.

I scored Pac/Bradley a draw, actually. Which was the same fight the judges saw and I had this one 1 round different than 2 of the judges. I mean, sorry, you can act as snide and pissy as you want but that means YOU got it wrong, not me. I notice a trend of you coming up with wide scores for fighters you like, scores that none of the officials seemed to see and then you act pompous about it.

he criticized DAZN for giving Ramirez round 10. a round Bivol threw 30 punches and was credited with 3.
he then linked boxrec and OOPS they scored his "clear bivol" to ramirez.

116-112 I'd say is almost a wide score or bordering it means one guy won twice as many rounds as the other.

116-112 same score.

117-111x2 seems about right. some early rounds were very close.

I gave Zurdo 3 rounds. BoxingScene only gave him 2 (same as the one judge that scored it 118-110 Bivol). I think giving Zurdo 4 rounds is being too generous. He hit air the whole fight save for the odd shot here and there. He started well but realistically he never had more than a puncher's chance.

Bivol vs Ramirez Unofficial Scorecard | BoxingScene

I gave Zurdo 3 rounds. BoxingScene only gave him 2 (same as the one judge that scored it 118-110 Bivol). I think giving Zurdo 4 rounds is being too generous. He hit air the whole fight save for the odd shot here and there. He started well but realistically he never had more than a puncher's chance.

Bivol vs Ramirez Unofficial Scorecard | BoxingScene

I think Zurdo is either delusional or committed to thinking he is better than he is saying that he thinks he won and is calling for a rematch.

I know Zurdo was massive at the weight, but I can’t help think Bivol is caught between weights - just a bit too big for SMW and a little small for LHW

The Beterbiev fight is mouth watering, but wondering if size will play a part in the outcome.

I know Zurdo was massive at the weight, but I can’t help think Bivol is caught between weights - just a bit too big for SMW and a little small for LHW

The Beterbiev fight is mouth watering, but wondering if size will play a part in the outcome.
Size will play a factor but so will age, and technique, and power. It's a 50-50 fight.

I think Zurdo is either delusional or committed to thinking he is better than he is saying that he thinks he won and is calling for a rematch.
Rematch? LOL. The guy only landed 12% of his total punches and won no more than two or three rounds but he wants to run it back? At least Zurdo has a sense of humor!

Back