BJS Advice on how to deal with wife

And for all the people saying it was just a joke yeah obviously it was but it's one you keep to your mates who know you are not like that. The thing is I wouldn't be surprised if there was an element of truth in it, domestic violence amongst travellers is a lot higher than the rest of the population.
Do travellers have a certain accent that's common among them? B/c I was watching this vid and when I heard his voice I immediately thought he sounded like Fury. Maybe I'm just ignorant in this regard. I don't if it's more of a local thing or I'm just imagining they sound alike but as an American I don't know much about gypsies so I was just wondering.

And for all the people saying it was just a joke yeah obviously it was but it's one you keep to your mates who know you are not like that. The thing is I wouldn't be surprised if there was an element of truth in it, domestic violence amongst travellers is a lot higher than the rest of the population.
Yea, he's a dumbass for putting this out for all the snowflakes to see. It's actually fuckin hilarious how easy people get offended.

First off I'll admit, I chuckled at the joke's punchline. I fell for the self defense angle it was seemingly going for. Clearly the video was an unwise attempt at dark humor.

W/ that said, for one; that type of crude humor is out of bounds on social media, especially when its being enacted by a man whose literal profession it is to hurt ppl no less. Comics and shock jocks probably can get away w/ those jokes on a public forum but a damn boxer? Idiotic.

Second, BJS really is a POS person of the highest order so once you factor in the highly likely possibility of his dark joke having some truth to it, well...lets just say the backlash and outcome is well deserved.

The dude is a grade A douchecanoe. And I would've loved to see Canelo chin check this fool.

oh and, the moron has now had his boxing licence suspended by the BBBofC because of this video.
Wouldn't be so bad if he fall back onto his second passion of being a comedian, but that's gone up in smoke too.

Do travellers have a certain accent that's common among them? B/c I was watching this vid and when I heard his voice I immediately thought he sounded like Fury. Maybe I'm just ignorant in this regard. I don't if it's more of a local thing or I'm just imagining they sound alike but as an American I don't know much about gypsies so I was just wondering.
Not really. They are pretty much all working-class so there might be some commonality there but Fury is from Manchester and BJS is from just north of London. To me they have quite different regional accents from where they were brought up. And Fury is descended from Irish travellers whereas BJS is from Romani stock.

BJS posted this, what a class act this guy is. Gervonta Davis needs to ask him for some tips.

Why the fak he put that bag so close to wall? He can not training movement around it

Not really. They are pretty much all working-class so there might be some commonality there but Fury is from Manchester and BJS is from just north of London. To me they have quite different regional accents from where they were brought up. And Fury is descended from Irish travellers whereas BJS is from Romani stock.
Thanks,I will mark it down to my imagination and ignorance of the accents over there.

Why the fak he put that bag so close to wall? He can not training movement around it

I also wondered why he was training in a barn..and not a very clean one at that

so he had his boxing license suspended for this yet Floyd and Tank get what?

so he had his boxing license suspended for this yet Floyd and Tank get what?
True. It's because it's the British Boxing Board of Control and they've suspended him in the past for doing stupid stuff like getting a drug addict to hit a passer-by in the face for the promise of crack.

I didn't mean for anyone to get upset about it [...] There are people dying all around the world with coronavirus and I was just trying to take the heat off that a little bit.

Well, mission accomplished Billy. Somehow people dislike you more than the virus now.

i dont think its any secret that BJS is a fucking cretin

He magnifies it every time he is in public

His boxing license has been revoked? Yes it was a crass attempt at humor and in poor taste. Was it so bad as to warrant taking away man’s ability to earn a living? What up with the UK? Y’all have no freedom of speech. This seems crazy to me.

In what kind of world or country he thinks he lives in?
Doesn't he know what kind of backslash this will cause or possible legal problems?
Is he that stupid or that desperate for attention?

England is apparently third world. He's a "world class boxer" and he's walking around in trash. In his element, perhaps............

His boxing license has been revoked? Yes it was a crass attempt at humor and in poor taste. Was it so bad as to warrant taking away man’s ability to earn a living? What up with the UK? Y’all have no freedom of speech. This seems crazy to me.
No we don't have freedom of speech. I don't like Billy but this was obviously a joke. Some aspects I like, for instance proper agitators of race hatred don't get a platform to spread their hate. But the BBBoC are more like Nike ending an athletes sponsorship because they expressed some views the company didn't think fitted with their image. And that happens all the time in your country.

Last edited:
I mean, Chisora was able t fight under the license of another country after Haye glassed him, so its not the end of the world.

Back