International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

• The only thing preventing Israel's actions causing much higher loss of life is the aid agencies. A third party. Israel have cut off 95% Gaza's water supply and food production.
That’s a lie. You know it’s a lie. But you’ll pretend it’s true.

Dodging the question again. I didn’t make claims you can throw that back to the poster who did.

Keep dodging, the Israeli way, I’m responding your message which you can’t answer. K

Lol at bringing up the ufc………

So you think this is a true statement?

• The only thing preventing Israel's actions causing much higher loss of life is the aid agencies. A third party. Israel have cut off 95% Gaza's water supply and food production.

lol at you trying to suggest they are playing a PR game, one that YOU see through, but they are fooling their western allies…….but they really want to bar all aid………..

Again Hitler jr, it’s not just him, Bernie sanders clearly calling out Bibi as well for trying to distract

You’re the guy who always thinks he sees things other people can’t see……..

That’s a lie. You know it’s a lie. But you’ll pretend it’s true.

It’s only the posters on here who can’t see through the Israeli pr campaign

Dodging the question again. I didn’t make claims you can throw that back to the poster who did.

Keep dodging, the Israeli way, I’m responding your message which you can’t answer. K
Lol. You’re the one trying to suggest aid groups aren’t coordinated and enabled through Israel. Desperately trying to deflect from that point.

Lol. You’re the one trying to suggest aid groups aren’t coordinated and enabled through Israel. Desperately trying to deflect from that point.

Is Israel blocking a lot of the aid? Yes according to the UN they are.

Did Israel bomb civilian aid workers that they coordinated? Yes they did.

Did kflo cover for them and act like it was an accident? Yes he did.

Lol at bringing up the ufc………

So you think this is a true statement?

lol at you trying to suggest they are playing a PR game, one that YOU see through, but they are fooling their western allies…….but they really want to bar all aid………..

You’re the guy who always thinks he sees things other people can’t see……..
I'm bringing up your posting history which suddenly switched from posting endless pro UFC comment to posting endless pro Israeli comments, I'm sure I'm not alone in finding that interesting.

Beyond that what follows is another example of your posting, always resorting to passive aggressive attacks on the individual but lacking in any real substance despite trying to come across as "reasonable" with anyone who gainsays you some self important elitist.

The idea that PR plays no part here and Israel is totally free to act as it would like, to me thats an idea so deatched from reality that again I wonder why you can actually try and sell it to adults. I mean we see the Israeli's very clearly push their own narrative in public statements. we see that reflected in a lot of their backers in the west but beyond that its a feature of almost any modern conflict, let alone one which is so strongly in the limelight and so strongly dependant on the support of western Governments and especially the US.

Did I just imagine the US sending another 26 billion in the Israelis? if they were cutting off aid totally to Gaza that would become even harder to justify. Its already losing public support across the west, imagine how much worse that would be if aid were totally bared. Instead we get all manner of ways in which aid is limited to the degree the UN itself is saying famine has been present for a good while now.

I'm bringing up your posting history which suddenly switched from posting endless pro UFC comment to posting endless pro Israeli comments, I'm sure I'm not alone in finding that interesting.

Beyond that what follows is another example of your posting, always resorting to passive aggressive attacks on the individual but lacking in any real substance despite trying to come across as "reasonable" with anyone who gainsays you some self important elitist.

The idea that PR plays no part here and Israel is totally free to act as it would like, to me thats an idea so deatched from reality that again I wonder why you can actually try and sell it to adults. I mean we see the Israeli's very clearly push their own narrative in public statements. we see that reflected in a lot of their backers in the west but beyond that its a feature of almost any modern conflict, let alone one which is so strongly in the limelight and so strongly dependant on the support of western Governments and especially the US.

Did I just imagine the US sending another 26 billion in the Israelis? if they were cutting off aid totally to Gaza that would become even harder to justify. Its already losing public support across the west, imagine how much worse that would be if aid were totally bared. Instead we get all manner of ways in which aid is limited to the degree the UN itself is saying famine has been present for a good while now.
Lol. As you’re posting the most passive aggressive shit on this site you call me passive aggressive. You’re a pussy.

First, it’s a blatant lie that I “suddenly switched”. And was 10/7 “interesting” to you? Maybe a catalyst to posting about the conflict there?

Tell me what is “interesting” about my posting? Or will you just be passive aggressive? Say it bro.

Lol. As you’re posting the most passive aggressive shit on this site you call me passive aggressive. You’re a pussy.

First, it’s a blatant lie that I “suddenly switched”. And was 10/7 “interesting” to you? Maybe a catalyst to posting about the conflict there?

Tell me what is “interesting” about my posting? Or will you just be passive aggressive? Say it bro.
Your posting on Sherdog has been along those lines for so many years, pretty much everything you post seems to follow that trend to the degree I rarely remember anything which wasnt some kind of passive aggressive conflict, as simple as discussing a shared love of a certain MMA fighter for example, never or very rarely seems to happen.

To be honest I wouldnt claim to know your exact motivation but again I think the switch did seem pretty clear, maybe simply a love of supporting positions of authority?

The MMA stuff previously honestly I never cared significantly about, ultimately a bit of entertainment we comment on but these last few months you have spent your free(or not) time posting hundreds(thousands?) of times in favour of a massively immoral position, you would think that most of those doing the same are pretty obviously hardcore racists would be an eye opener but seemingly not.

A very strong feature of your posting which has been noted is your level of bad faith, the way you will continue to push others to decry Hamas's killings even if they already have many times when you yourself will never answer the similar questions. Right now your doing the same trying to drop the discussion that Israel is having to play a PR game with aid shipments to Gaza, its not allowing them because it wants to reduce the suffering of Gazians but to provide a pretense it does.

Seriously the idea that this is some outlandish action which states never do for me is just a bizarre position, of course they do and if you genuinely believe what you post your a perfect example of why they do so, you need just enough cover to carry on believing your fantasy that Israel is incapable of strongly immoral actions. If the Israelis were cutting off all aid to Gaza it would become much hatrder to sell this position, especially to the US public which is obviously very important to them.

Last edited:
Your posting on Sherdog has been along those lines for so many years, pretty much everything you post seems to follow that trend to the degree I rarely remember anything which wasnt some kind of passive aggressive conflict, as simple as discussing a shared love of a certain MMA fighter for example, never or very rarely seems to happen.

To be honest I wouldnt claim to know your exact motivation but again I think the switch did seem pretty clear, maybe simply a love of supporting positions of authority?

The MMA stuff previously honestly I never cared significantly about, ultimately a bit of entertainment we comment on but these last few months you have spent your free(or not) time posting hundreds(thousands?) of times in favour of a massively immoral position, you would think that most of those doing the same are pretty obviously hardcore racists would be an eye opener but seemingly not.

A very strong feature of your posting which has been noted is your level of bad faith, the way you will continue to push others to decry Hamas's killings even if they already have many times when you yourself will never answer the similar questions. Right now your doing the same trying to drop the discussion that Israel is having to play a PR game with aid shipments to Gaza, its not allowing them because it wants to reduce the suffering of Gazians but to provide a pretense it does.

Seriously the idea that this is some outlandish action which states never do for me is just a bizarre position, of course they do and if you genuinely believe what you post your a perfect example of why they do so, you need just enough cover to carry on believing your fantasy that Israeli is incapable of strongly immoral actions. If the Israelis were cutting off all aid to Gaza it would become much hatrder to sell this position, especially to the US public which is obviously very important to them.
In the 2 months before 10/7, I had 4 posts in the ufc forum, and prob hundreds in the war room, none about israel. I didn’t go further back but i hadn’t been posting there regularly for a while. So, again, you’re just making shit up. You still won’t come out and say it…….

And again, what I was responding to was this:
which is patently a lie. One even you would recognize. You morons try to pretend Israel isn’t killing a lot more only for PR reasons while arguing they’d kill a lot more if not for aid workers keeping them alive despite Israel wanting them dead. Or are you going to argue that if not for outside aid Israel would forget about their PR job and allow much higher loss of life?

And while youre at it, why don’t you quote me “continuing to push others to decry Hamas killings”……..nah, you’re just a passive aggressive pussy.

My position is predicated on the fact that Gaza is ruled by a terror group who is bad for everyone. Innocent pals, and of course Israel and Jews. It’s immoral to accept them existing with authority. They would indefinitely rule Gaza if people like you had their way. More future generations lost under false promises.

Now, crawl away, Mr. PA.

Baby Sabreen was among 16 children killed in two air strikes in Rafah last weekend. All were killed in a bombardment targeting the housing complex where they lived.

Another great victory by the IDF. They have the right to defend themselves from this infant and her mother.

I feel very confident that these anti-genocide activist groups are already heavily infiltrated by 3 letter agencies and are actively being COINTELPRO'd into a living death.

Here's President Biden and 4 year old Abigail Mor Edan, an American girl who was taken hostage in Gaza and whose parents were killed on 10/7. Let's put aside our political views and refrain from making insensitive jokes and comments about Biden.

president-biden-meets-4-year-old-abigail-mor-edan-american-v0-7gomdooj4twc1.jpeg

This still-grieving father's point is clear: if the anti-genocide protesters actually were dangerous, these pigs would be hiding from them like they did at Uvalde.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back