Social Blacks attack Asians = White people's fault.

Dude is dumb and can’t make a real point ever. Best to leave that troll alone

A Qanoner's definition of dumb shouldn't mean shit to anyone.

Now you're just embarrassing yourself. I've never supported Trump's post loss temper tantrum.

No of course not, you're 'just asking questions' about the 'shady shit' in the election. Way to be a moron with opinions you are too much of a pussy to own.

A Qanoner's definition of dumb shouldn't mean shit to anyone.

No of course not, you're 'just asking questions' about the 'shady shit' in the election. Way to be a moron with opinions you are too much of a pussy to own.
That is why you are so dumb. You are dishonest tot her core. Show me where I do anything but dismiss Q as a fringe group. Find some quotes of me. Do it. You can't and won't because you are a lazy dishonest person, that is nothing and offers nothing.

How about we sig bet on that?

<209Bitch>

Here's where you tuck your tail and duck out like the little bitch you are.

Sure let's sig bet. Give me a month when you think Trump will be reinstated due to the audits.

<WellThere>

Ducked like the bitch we all know you are.

What? Cut down on the meth, specify the sig bet in regards to the audits. Last MAGAdogger who I tried to make a bet with, welched out and then got banned. Stop being a pussy and clarify the terms.

How in the fuck Is a thread about black people attacking Asians turned into a discussion about whites and Indians cock sizes ? Wtf . Is going on in here.

What? Cut down on the meth, specify the sig bet in regards to the audits. Last MAGAdogger who I tried to make a bet with, welched out and then got banned. Stop being a pussy and clarify the terms.

You repeatedly claim I have stated that "trump won"/"election was stolen" etc.

Let's see if you can back your shit up bitch.

PS, maybe you should quote me a third time. That'll prove your jimmies aren't rustled.

<{cruzshake}>

{<jimmies}

Sure let's sig bet. Give me a month when you think Trump will be reinstated due to the audits.
I don't know who/how that rumor started but it's silly. Still haven't seen anyone on this board that believes it.

These "woke" morons are more insulting to black people than they think. They're acting like black people aren't smart enough to be held accountable for their actions.

Fuck off with this woke racist nonsense.

Happens on the regular without recourse tho. Black crime and incarceration used to be seen as a problem within Black culture....now they are victimized...have no free will. Their crime is now institutionalized racism.

Black people won't get the vaccine. Will anyone address the enemy in the room? Nope. They claim its because they are "underserved"...."lack transportation or the ability to make an appointment"...

They are the lefts permanent underclass/ victimclass

I don't know who/how that rumor started but it's silly. Still haven't seen anyone on this board that believes it.

Well if you, the all seeing omniscent sherdogger hasn't seen it, then it must not exist!

<Y2JSmirk>

Back