Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

There isn't a smiley available that represents how full of bs I believe this to be.

And people wonder why conservatives have rotten brains

It's indisputable. 4ch can locate a flag in a field somewhere in America in 18 hours using flight patterns and frog noises, then do it again worldwide in under 24 hours.

The fbi gets caught fabricating evidence and can't even stop terrorists that the Russians literally called and warned us about.

It's indisputable. 4ch can locate a flag in a field somewhere in America in 18 hours using flight patterns and frog noises, then do it again worldwide in under 24 hours.

The fbi gets caught fabricating evidence and can't even stop terrorists that the Russians literally called and warned us about.
They identified the guy that killed the Trump supporter in minutes, it still took the FBI weeks to figure it out and find the guy.

Then why were so many in BLM so fucking mad at Antifa..?

Your worship of a bunch of autistic insecure beta male social rejects is adorable.

some should start a company that sell water canon vehicle attachment.

Also a little difference between rioting and looting a Foot locker for sneakers .........and trying to break into the capitol to harm lawmakers.
The magnitude is WAAAAAY different. It'd take about 77 capital riots to equal what the left did in 2020. How people can keep trying to equate the two is just silly.

Well... There is no official data base for antifa members. No antifa ID cards. Therefore no way to know who they were/weren't with.

The best way to get someone to stop and feel safe in the middle of a rabid mob is to start throwing crap at them, punching their windows and giving them the best self defence argument possible...

Full video below:
https://tulsaworld.com/new-video-of...deo_df0b4e87-afcd-5876-bc34-81711901aba1.html
They even stop and speak to the police as required.

It's a family in the truck. I don't need to say what most here would do for their family.
https://ktul.com/news/local/no-charges-in-i-244-truck-incident-with-protesters

that looks like a fucking zombie movie

That girl laying on the ground at the end was totally hamming it up. She may have scraped her knee or something, but it didn't look like she got hurt. She was the person that was standing in front of the truck in the beginning and you can see her eventually dive out of the way.

This video was taken where I live a year or so ago. Your post reminded me of it. Nobody got hurt or anything, but it's hilarious :D It's right at the beginning of the video.

What are those "whites" doing at a BLM thing?

Back