Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

that looks like a fucking zombie movie

These people are absolutely nuts. In many countries in the world if you saw a large group of people blocking the highway like that you would speed up, keep driving through them and report it to the local police station so they could go clean the road up later.

It really is a first world problem type situation in many of these videos.

up is down

left is right

hot is cold

antifa didnt cause damage...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/fbi-no-intelligence-antifa-weekend-violence-george-floyd-protests-2020-6?amp

The FBI has collected no intelligence indicating that "antifa" was involved in violence over the weekend related to protests over the death of George Floyd, a 46-year-old black man who died on May 25 after a white police officer in Minneapolis knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes, The Nation reported.

President Donald Trump and Attorney General William Barr both blamed antifa — a loosely organized left-wing group consisting of anti-fascism activists — for violence linked to a series of protests that took place on Sunday.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/new...tests-not-urban-antifa-docs-show/2568234/?amp

Protest Arrests Show Regular Americans, Not Urban Antifa as Trump Claims

Court documents show that most protesters arrested this year were Americans caught up in the heat of the moment, not members of left-wing radical groups

And the proud boys didn't really storm the capital.

So you have them saying.
BLM/Antifa didn't cause damage during George Floyd riots yet the damages are in the millions.

My grandpa was in antifa.

I guarantee you that your grandpa was considerably further right than Donald Trump. How do your grandpa feel about children using hormone blockers to transition sex, or transgenders in women's sports? How many times as a kid did your grandpa argue that whiteness should abolished, or that we need to defund the police? Did your grandpa sign his letters with his pronouns?

I guarantee you that your grandpa was considerably further right than Donald Trump. How do your grandpa feel about children using hormone blockers to transition sex, or transgenders in women's sports? How many times as a kid did your grandpa argue that whiteness should abolished, or that we need to defund the police? Did your grandpa sign his letters with his pronouns?
We're both wrong. I found an old picture of his grandfather from the 1930s.

tenor.gif

Antifa is the conservative boogieman.

They're the answer to every conservative problem.
Are they even real? It seems like they’re just disorganized members of an online community. Like showing up to a protest and claiming to be a sherdogger

Are they even real? It seems like they’re just disorganized members of an online community. Like showing up to a protest and claiming to be a sherdogger

I think they're like the fake Batmen showing up to crimes in hockey pads thinking they're heroes and getting their asses kicked.

038df98a663c3349777c8c5f6fc10026.png

Why does the left want to keep protecting Antifa ? Hmmm

Back