Bloodborne v4 Update: 60fps Patch

Yeah the cane really sucks early game. The axe is fantastic. It's painfully slow against some bosses but I love the hit on it and the combinations you can put together.
Other than Eileens, I think that's the crow Hunters name, weapons I can't think of any other skill scaling weapons so this might be a tough playthrough for me. The move set on this cane is sort of poopoo.

Other than Eileens, I think that's the crow Hunters name, weapons I can't think of any other skill scaling weapons so this might be a tough playthrough for me. The move set on this cane is sort of poopoo.
Love the Cane. So effective in whip form against beasts and the thrust damage is good against later enemies.

I’m also a big fan of Blade of Mercy but that’s fairly late game and requires a lot of stamina to use to its potential.

Ludwig’s scales well after upgrades, Church Pick, Rifle/Saw Spear, Stakedriver all scale well.

Love the Cane. So effective in whip form against beasts and the thrust damage is good against later enemies.

I’m also a big fan of Blade of Mercy but that’s fairly late game and requires a lot of stamina to use to its potential.

Ludwig’s scales well after upgrades, Church Pick, Rifle/Saw Spear, Stakedriver all scale well.
Simon's Bowblade (although there is a bloodtinge investment)
<{jackyeah}>

Saw this fan art on reddit called "Yharnam before the fall". Amazing and trippy.

iwmxuzlofsr61.jpg

Simon's Bowblade (although there is a bloodtinge investment)
<{jackyeah}>
One of my past playthroughs was b/tinge and let me tell you, Simon, Evelyn, and I got along just swimmingly.

Yeah the cane really sucks early game. The axe is fantastic. It's painfully slow against some bosses but I love the hit on it and the combinations you can put together.
I never played the axe too earnestly outside of charged R2 but talk of combos piques my interest. As a stubborn Reiterpallasch main, I think stam management not wind-up had me always bench the tool. Been longing for return to an older journey but rather than Yharnam, been actually wanting to revisit White Orchard for the sublime atmosphere. Bb ATM reminds me too eerily of current world affairs, lol.

I never played the axe too earnestly outside of charged R2 but talk of combos piques my interest. As a stubborn Reiterpallasch main, I think stam management not wind-up had me always bench the tool. Been longing for return to an older journey but rather than Yharnam, been actually wanting to revisit White Orchard for the sublime atmosphere. Bb ATM reminds me too eerily of current world affairs, lol.
I think my first ever playthrough was with the axe. Then once I tried the saw cleaver I hated it. At least until recently. The transformation attacks have a real oomph to them and you can even stunlock enemies with a lot of poise. It's a challenging but fun weapon and especially good for mobs.

I really need to go back and play the DLC. Completed the main game and started the DLC but didn't even get to the 1st boss before something pulled me away.

I really need to go back and play the DLC. Completed the main game and started the DLC but didn't even get to the 1st boss before something pulled me away.
*pumps brakes

Nova, find your worth in the waking world ASAP, brother. Some Hunters even argue OH eclipses base – agree or not, that really says something. You need experience the many memorable chars and moments in store for you.

*pumps brakes

Nova, find your worth in the waking world ASAP, brother. Some Hunters even argue OH eclipses base – agree or not, that really says something. You need experience the many memorable chars and moments in store for you.

I'm trying to remember why i stopped without even reaching the 1st boss... either another game came out that grabbed my attention, or maybe i was burnt out from completing all chalice dungeons.

Either way I will 100% go back to it at some point.

Best content in the game. It's hard but you might not find it that bad if you've already cleared the chalice dungeons.

Best content in the game. It's hard but you might not find it that bad if you've already cleared the chalice dungeons.

As long as i don't get chased by 50 red spiders that stagger you one after another unless you kill the witch things spawning them. That was brutal. Good fun though.

Are the DLC bosses harder than the base game bosses or Sword Saint Isshin from Sekiro? I've heard Orphan of Kos is scary hard.

As long as i don't get chased by 50 red spiders that stagger you one after another unless you kill the witch things spawning them. That was brutal. Good fun though.

Are the DLC bosses harder than the base game bosses or Sword Saint Isshin from Sekiro? I've heard Orphan of Kos is scary hard.
Haha yeah I hate those spiders. There are a couple of levels where there are two bell maidens you have to kill and it's really hard to find them, and there's like 20 red spiders chasing you all the way with trap doors in the floor that drop you to a mob of werewolves and other beasts. Good times.

Yes they're definitely harder than base game but some of the chalice bosses are on par. Isshin is probably a good benchmark. Totally different gameplay obviously but a similar jump in difficulty compared to the rest of the game.

Orphan is something else. Great boss.

I'm looking forward to it, not sure when i'll get around to it though as Nier Replicant is coming out this month and i don't like to mix two games with similar controls and stuff.

Got the plat for God of War, Sekiro and i'm one ending trophy away from Bloodborne's plat. I should probably try Dark Souls before Elden Ring comes out too.

Funnily enough when i first tried Bloodborne years and years ago i got to Cleric Beast and the camera fucked me so hard i rage quit right there and then. Thought the game wasn't for me and left it alone for a year or so, then came back after i beat Sekiro and blasted through the base game in a few days.

IMO yes. I didnt find Isshin that hard

Sounds fun to me!

Isshin wasn't too hard once i got used to his move set in the 3rd(?) phase but until then i kept making dumb mistakes.

For me personally Sigrun in God of War on the hardest difficulty was still a harder fight than anything i faced in Sekiro or Bloodborne so far.

Even though I beat the game, there's still a lot about the game I didn't understand or complete.

Back