Social Landmark Dutch study shows those pesky conservatives were right all along: Kids grow out of "gender confusion"

Meh. I don't consider him to be an equal. I think of him as another ankle-biter. Just weird how these guys get so mad about other people not buying their party's stuff.

It's been trending down for a long time. That doesn't mean that every single month is lower than the previous one. This is an unfamiliar concept to you? If you genuinely believe your own positions, why do you feel the need to do stuff like that? And if you don't, why post them?
It’s strange that the phrase “continuing to rise” doesn’t make sense to you. You usually like to be careful with your word choices, but in this case it’s almost like you’ve lost your grasp on simple language.

Not sure how else to explain what the word “rise” means other than “to go up”. I have showed you data now to show you that inflation has gone up, and you’re denying that it has risen.

I just wish for once you could be honest.

It’s strange that the phrase “continuing to rise” doesn’t make sense to you.
It makes sense. It's just wrong. Here's the chart:

fredgraph.png

Your view is that that is showing an upward trend?

You usually like to be careful with your word choices, but in this case it’s almost like you’ve lost your grasp on simple language.

Not sure how else to explain what the word “rise” means other than “to go up”. I have showed you data now to show you that inflation has gone up, and you’re denying that it has risen.

I just wish for once you could be honest.
And your claim is that I'm being dishonest by saying that that graph is showing a downward trend?

I also note that you didn't respond to my point about home ownership rates. If the home-ownership rate is 66%, is it honest in your view to say that the average American can't afford a home?

It makes sense. It's just wrong. Here's the chart:

fredgraph.png

Your view is that that is showing an upward trend?

And your claim is that I'm being dishonest by saying that that graph is showing a downward trend?

I also note that you didn't respond to my point about home ownership rates. If the home-ownership rate is 66%, is it honest in your view to say that the average American can't afford a home?
It being down from its high is not the same as saying it hasn’t risen. I’ve shown you data that clearly shows it’s risen. So, unless you’re being willfully ignorant or just rude, admit that you were wrong and we can go back to the other discussion.

Otherwise, have a good weekend. I hope you can learn humility during your self reflection.

It being down from its high is not the same as saying it hasn’t risen.
Um, yeah, but clearly it's trending down, right? You deny that? I'm not saying that it's down because it's off it's high; it's down because it's trending down. So your claim was not accurate, right? I understand that it's a major part of GOP messaging to pretend that the economy is bad, but if you look at all the metrics we normally look at to evaluate it, it's impossible to defend that position, isn't it?

I’ve shown you data that clearly shows it’s risen.
What? Look at the chart! Like, how are you still pushing that? I guess the issue is that I'm asking you to believe your own eyes, but The Party's word is more powerful to you?

So, unless you’re being willfully ignorant or just rude, admit that you were wrong and we can go back to the other discussion.

Otherwise, have a good weekend. I hope you can learn humility during your self reflection.
I don't have any expectation that you'll behave decently toward someone who isn't in your tribe. I think the best thing is to tell the truth and let you do what you do. I can only take your approach to indicate that on some level you know you're wrong.

Um, yeah, but clearly it's trending down, right? You deny that? I'm not saying that it's down because it's off it's high; it's down because it's trending down. So your claim was not accurate, right? I understand that it's a major part of GOP messaging to pretend that the economy is bad, but if you look at all the metrics we normally look at to evaluate it, it's impossible to defend that position, isn't it?

What? Look at the chart! Like, how are you still pushing that? I guess the issue is that I'm asking you to believe your own eyes, but The Party's word is more powerful to you?

I don't have any expectation that you'll behave decently toward someone who isn't in your tribe. I think the best thing is to tell the truth and let you do what you do. I can only take your approach to indicate that on some level you know you're wrong.
You made the claim that it was not continuing to rise. I showed you data that proved you wrong. Why can’t you just, for once, admit you were wrong? Must I beat you again in a bet just to get you to admit you weren’t correct?

I'm smart enough to know it does. How is it even an argument?

Huh? Just because I caught you in another lie?

What do you mean? You made a claim, I checked it out and found that it was false. How does that make me a liar and a sophist? It sounds like you're saying that to deflect from you being busted. Also funny that you have one of the only posters here who rivals you in dishonesty trying to bail you out, isn't it?

If you think you have proof of something then you don't understand basic reasoning. This is low even for you Jack.

You made the claim that it was not continuing to rise. I showed you data that proved you wrong. Why can’t you just, for once, admit you were wrong? Must I beat you again in a bet just to get you to admit you weren’t correct?
What do you mean? Your claim was that it was rising, right? I showed the graph. Does that show that it's rising or falling? Falling. You were lying again. It's over. Your claim about homeownership rates was also a lie. Again, there's nothing to argue about. You made a claim, and it was false.

If you think you have proof of something then you don't understand basic reasoning. This is low even for you Jack.
What are you talking about? I said you were the person who posted the map you were whining about, and you were lying when you claimed anyone else did. And then I linked to the post where you did it. Or are you saying you're not spacegnome?

What are you talking about? I said you were the person who posted the map you were whining about, and you were lying when you claimed anyone else did. And then I linked to the post where you did it. Or are you saying you're not spacegnome?

This is the kind of reasoning that the stupidest people in sherdog use Jack.... Are you really stooping so low now that you're just hoping no one thinks through your post?

You can say whatever you want, but let's not pretend you're providing proof because nothing about your post suggests that and you know it. I don't even have to defend it. You haven't made an argument.

All you have made is a baseless accusation and you should be embarrassed for yourself because you know better....

This is at least as bad as any conspiracy theorist out there. You know... the people you like to call lunatics for not using reason. All you have to do is add some spooky music along with your post and it will be identical to flat earth theory lol.

You don't even know what proof is Jack, but we both know that isn't true so then we both know you're just a liar and a sophist.

This is the kind of reasoning that the stupidest people in sherdog use Jack.... Are you really stooping so low now that you're just hoping no one thinks through your post?
I would hope people think about everything they read. And what reasoning are you criticizing? You were caught red-handed in a lie.
You can say whatever you want, but let's not pretend you're providing proof because nothing about your post suggests that and you know it. I don't even have to defend it. You haven't made an argument.
But I did provide proof. There's no argument necessary. You said that someone else posted it, but you were the person who posted unless you're denying that you're spacegnome (which would be another lie).
All you have made is a baseless accusation and you should be embarrassed for yourself because you know better....
The basis for my claim that you were the person who posted the map is the fact that you posted it.
This is at least as bad as any conspiracy theorist out there. You know... the people you like to call lunatics for not using reason. All you have to do is add some spooky music along with your post and it will be identical to flat earth theory lol.
Huh?
You don't even know what proof is Jack, but we both know that isn't true so then we both know you're just a liar and a sophist.
But you were the guy who was caught lying. And you're the sophist trying desperately to spin away from that fact.

What do you mean? Your claim was that it was rising, right? I showed the graph. Does that show that it's rising or falling? Falling. You were lying again. It's over. Your claim about homeownership rates was also a lie. Again, there's nothing to argue about. You made a claim, and it was false.

I’m sorry that you have already forgotten what you said. Reread your own post and then admit you are wrong.

I swear you just disagree with anyone just for the sake of it. Grow up.

I’m sorry that you have already forgotten what you said. Reread your own post and then admit you are wrong.

I swear you just disagree with anyone just for the sake of it. Grow up.
You said that inflation is continuing to rise. In fact, it's been trending down since 2022. You can throw out personal attacks all you want, call me an evil non-Republican, whatever, but the fact is that your claim was objectively false. As was your claim about housing affordability. And what does it say that you can't defend GOP talking points without resorting to lying and personal attacks?

You said that inflation is continuing to rise. In fact, it's been trending down since 2022. You can throw out personal attacks all you want, call me an evil non-Republican, whatever, but the fact is that your claim was objectively false. As was your claim about housing affordability. And what does it say that you can't defend GOP talking points without resorting to lying and personal attacks?
I didn’t say anything or make any claims. You claimed it has not risen. I showed you data to indicate your claim was false. Be honest for once in your life.

I didn’t say anything or make any claims. You claimed it has not risen. I showed you data to indicate your claim was false. Be honest for once in your life.
What? You didn't say "despite housing being unaffordable for the average person and inflation continuing to rise" in your attack? Account bet? And how am I the one who is getting his honesty attacked when you were lying again? In that post, you lied twice. In our previous interaction, you claimed I said that the media has no affect on people's thinking (when my actual claim was that they don't control people's thinking). Every single time we interact, you pull that kind of blatant dishonesty.

What? You didn't say "despite housing being unaffordable for the average person and inflation continuing to rise" in your attack? Account bet? And how am I the one who is getting his honesty attacked when you were lying again? In that post, you lied twice. In our previous interaction, you claimed I said that the media has no affect on people's thinking (when my actual claim was that they don't control people's thinking). Every single time we interact, you pull that kind of blatant dishonesty.
Listen to yourself and calm down. You aren’t being rational.

You made a claim, I showed you how you were wrong and now you’re becoming unhinged. If you don’t like the data that has been reported I don’t know what to tell you.

Please relax.

How many months of increases are needed to be considered a trend? Because it's up three months in a row.

Everyone who disagrees with GOP talking points is getting worse and a liar according to Rob, who gets caught lying all the time. Dude has absolutely no sense of right and wrong beyond what's good for The Party.

What he and Terrapin have in common is religious fanaticism. They both believe (or at least claim) that their opinions are sanctioned by God so lying to defend them and slandering people who disagree is acceptable behavior.

You're about the last person on this forum that should be chucking those stones. It's rare to see any thought from you that isn't directly out of the Democratic Party talking points.

Listen to yourself and calm down. You aren’t being rational.
Huh?
You made a claim, I showed you how you were wrong and now you’re becoming unhinged. If you don’t like the data that has been reported I don’t know what to tell you.

Please relax.
Um, OK. I'm fine. You were caught lying again. Happens.

Again, here is the data:

fredgraph.png

And you think that shows rising inflation.

And you think the homeownership rate of 66% shows that the average American can't afford a home.

And me disagreeing with you on those claims shows that I'm lying.

Back