Bo nickle says he could knock out a chimp

“When I turned around, I saw one of the males out of the corner of my eye. We made eye contact, and he charged.”

St. James moved to protect his wife and she put her arm around him, but one of the chimps came hurtling and bashed into her from behind, knocking the couple to the ground.

LaDonna continued: “As we were falling, the chimp came back around and bit my finger off. There was no time to run. There was no time to do anything.”

Heroic St. James pushed his wife under their picnic table and took the mauling.

One of the crazed chimps bit into right eye socket then used a finger to gouge out his eye. The ape then sank his teeth into the man's nose, tearing it off. The other chimp chomped on his fingers.

St. James, who was a commanding 6ft 2ins and strong, fought back but the chimps used their claws to rip the skin off his face so badly that a flap covered his left eye, rendering him blind.

The animals bit his skull and one clasped his jaws on the man's mouth, ripping off his lips and tearing out some of his teeth. One gnawed at his left foot, leaving a gaping hole.

After around five minutes, St. James was spent, but the mauling continued.

The chimps chomped on his buttocks and his genitals, severing them.

Eventually, the sanctuary's owner, Virginia Brauer, tried to stop the chimps by spraying them with a water hose, but it didn't work.

She shouted to her son-in-law, Mark Carruthers, who shot the younger chimp with a .45-caliber revolver. When that failed to stop the ape, he returned with more powerful ammunition and shot the older chimp in the head, killing him.

Meanwhile, the younger chimp had dragged St. James's limp, mutilated body around 30ft towards a car park. He was still gnawing at the man's body when the gunman shot him in the chest, killing him and ending the assault.

“It was pandemonium,” LaDonna told the Los Angeles Times. “I was screaming to the top of my lungs for help.”

Moe, horrified, cowered in a corner of his cage.

Kern County fire captain Kurt Merrell, one of the first on the scene, told the Los Angeles Times: "I had no idea a chimpanzee was capable of doing that to a human.

"It looked like a grizzly-bear attack."

good luck Bo

Sweet merciful Jesus I didn't want to read all that but I couldn't stop

I visited a wildlife sanctuary and they had several chimps.

Some were rescued from research labs, some were people's pets.

I saw one of the chimps toss a tractor tire like we would throw a Frisbee.
You've just casually wandered into the death match of the century. Veteran Sherdoggers and white belt rookies are being bodied left and right in the battle to answer the question of who would win: BO KNICKLE OR A CHIMP!

Let me ask you though, you ever visited Bo Nickle at a wildlife sanctuary? I have and let me tell you, he was out there in the heat of the sun tossing chimps around like they were tires.

A chimp would leave this Bo Nickal in a pool of blood, i would love too see it. Bo Nickal delusional. He will lose even against a human in his weight.

Bo Nickal is poor mans Ben Askren.

Yes I think these are the types of fights we need. The chimp would probably have to be trained to follow the rules. It's whole training camp would be chimp don't bite, chimp don't tear, chimp don't manipulate little digits.

Bo is annoying as hell, but this is pro level trolling considering the amount of triggered people on here. 15 pages of shertard meltdowns, man he got you guys good.

I don't agree. Now this Bo seems to be this talking no-body-dude. If he actually had accomplished something in MMA it would be different but now he is just seen a strange air-head that claims to be good at mma - like ben askren - He will stay a joke after his fights because he is a fraud but he doesnt realize it because he is dumb as air.

I don’t know if you fellers saw the video but Bo Nickle has eloquently stated that he could take on a fully grown male chimp and knock it unconscious. He also said he could out wrestle the primate. I know Bo is a gifted athlete and who am I to argue anything he says but chimps are vicious beasts much like a prime Andy Wang. Would anyone like to see Bo take on a chimp as the co-main on the Mcgregor-Gaethje card? I think the bald goof should make this match up asap regardless of what those hippie tree huggers at PETA have to say about it. I’d illegally the stream the shit outta that card. Who’s with me ?!?!?

Yes I think these are the types of fights we need. The chimp would probably have to be trained to follow the rules. It's whole training camp would be chimp don't bite, chimp don't tear, chimp don't manipulate little digits.
No. This is a free for all. Bo has all the advantages of his big brain and his extensive mma training. Maybe bo can bite off the chimps cock n balls

No way Jose!!
...a full grown adult male chimpanzee will tear up the strongest humans, including the world's strongest men.
...they don't fight fair. Chimps will gouge your eyes out, bite your fingers off, try to rip your cajones off.
...A 150 lb adult male Chimp will destroy any MMA fighter. Very powerful, very fast, very crazy.

I don’t know if you fellers saw the video but Bo Nickle has eloquently stated that he could take on a fully grown male chimp and knock it unconscious. He also said he could out wrestle the primate. I know Bo is a gifted athlete and who am I to argue anything he says but chimps are vicious beasts much like a prime Andy Wang. Would anyone like to see Bo take on a chimp as the co-main on the Mcgregor-Gaethje card? I think the bald goof should make this match up asap regardless of what those hippie tree huggers at PETA have to say about it. I’d illegally the stream the shit outta that card. Who’s with me ?!?!?

100% false. Have you seen an adult male chimpanzee fully grown??
...They are extremely strong.

They are not even that suuuuper strong. They are just extremely aggressive. It's said they fight male gorillas to a draw because of their aggressiveness.

latest

It’s fucking horrid. You may want to skip the 911 call made while the woman was getting her face and hands ripped off I posted earlier.
And this is some real life horror movie.

Imagine if Bruno had been training at high altitude and slurping back the finest batches of pharmacological supplements available since birth? Gods he was strong. The King of the Chimps and the Protector of the Realm.

the real question is, could an athletic average sized human male with a hunting knife kill a chimp before it kills you?

Imagine if Bruno had been training at high altitude and slurping back the finest batches of pharmacological supplements available since birth? Gods he was strong. The King of the Chimps and the Protector of the Realm.
The driver that ran off was found having had his feet, hands, testicles and jaw ripped away. The other guy lost three fingers and they had to amputate his foot.

Last edited:
the real question is, could an athletic average sized human male with a hunting knife kill a chimp before it kills you?
Possibly. You’re definitely gonna need a weapon though.

Back