Boar/Pig/Hog hunting calibers

@Big Tuppy Hole I just got my NSW Category R licence, do you ever go into the state forests in NSW?

Have you seen the knew laws there trying to bring in over here, 5 gun limit for recreational hunter/shooters. I have more than that in rimfires.
Yeah, those new laws have people calling it WAlcatraz. They are really poorly thought out laws, same with the large calibre bans earlier in the year. You've got rid of the premier there but the police minster is some anti gun nut who thinks that if you own 6 guns you'll become a psychopath.
You could own 20000 guns, not like you can use em all at once.

My honest advice would be get out while you can. If you have to sell off your guns, find someone in QLD or VIC to transfer them to who will transfer them back in the future if you can get them back.

Yeah, those new laws have people calling it WAlcatraz. They are really poorly thought out laws, same with the large calibre bans earlier in the year. You've got rid of the premier there but the police minster is some anti gun nut who thinks that if you own 6 guns you'll become a psychopath.
You could own 20000 guns, not like you can use em all at once.

My honest advice would be get out while you can. If you have to sell off your guns, find someone in QLD or VIC to transfer them to who will transfer them back in the future if you can get them back.
My old man is a dealer so I can transfer them over to him. There also coming after small rural firearms dealers, there pushing laws that if you don't sell more than 50 firearms and 50 000rnds per year you won't qualify for your dealer license.

Also they want you to log onto a portal letting the government know when and where your taking your firearms.

My old man is a dealer so I can transfer them over to him. There also coming after small rural firearms dealers, there pushing laws that if you don't sell more than 50 firearms and 50 000rnds per year you won't qualify for your dealer license.

Also they want you to log onto a portal letting the government know when and where your taking your firearms.
Surely the last one is unconstitutional

Back