Boxing Discussion VIII

ruiz is so shameful. 90y old ortiz boxed his ears off hope he gets the decision somehow
I was live betting Ortiz by decision at stupid odds +4000 and +5000. I was hoping. I had Ruiz by decision and FGTD so I made a bit, but would have probably won $5k if Ortiz won by decision. Damn.

I was live betting Ortiz by decision at stupid odds +4000 and +5000. I was hoping. I had Ruiz by decision and FGTD so I made a bit, but would have probably won $5k if Ortiz won by decision. Damn.
he actually won more rounds than ruiz but ofc the 3 knockdowns made the difference, sucks. an ortiz from even like 5 years ago mops the floor with ruiz bad.

Can’t wait to fade Ruiz.

- Well you won't have to wait too long, as they're clearing targeting a Wilder/Ruiz fight; assuming Wilder dispatches of Helenius. Which is probable. Although it won't be shocking if Wilder gets put on queer street lol.

- Well you won't have to wait too long, as they're clearing targeting a Wilder/Ruiz fight; assuming Wilder dispatches of Helenius. Which is probable. Although it won't be shocking if Wilder gets put on queer street lol.
If wilder wipes out Helenius we wont get good odds in the Ruiz fight sadly.

What do you guys think about Conor Benn +195 vs. Chris Eubank Jr.?

What do you guys think about Conor Benn +195 vs. Chris Eubank Jr.?

It's a cash grab to capitalize on the Eubank Sr/Benn Sr rivalry. It's at 157lbs, so Eubank Jr will likely be drained. I expect it'll be a good lively fight. If Eubank has enough energy he should win, likely by decision.

Do you have What's App? I've tailed some of your Boxing wagers in the past; and I've been a fan all my life (of the sport). Would love to collaborate on fights. Agreed about Ortiz decision; his KO/TKO/DQ line's also dropped from +600 to +500. Ruiz is probably going to be so much faster than him though... Wouldn't surprise me if Ruiz stops him within 3. I'll be tailing the 1-6 pick as well. I agree about Ortiz deserving another payday. Seems like a genuinely good dude. ! Next weekend should be good with Shields/Marshall. Not sure how Shields +150 decision doesn't hit; unless they rob her on the cards. I could see a draw as well. What do you think about this Mares fight?

Sure, why don't you add me on discord better. benebox#0079 ... I'll start a little group chat with you and my mate who I normally discuss boxing with, especially UK boxing.

Ruiz fight went pretty much as expected with Ortiz outboxing him but getting cracked. I underestimated Ortiz's recovery skills and Ruiz deciding to throw 5 punches a rd bit I think that had a lot to do with getting an early lead plus Ortiz countering any combos he threw. It was a hard fight to bet on as every outcome was likely.

I dont really follow woman boxing that closely so no idea how good Marshall is but betting Sheild decision hasn't let me down yet as she can't crack an egg, so you know you are getting value betting it.

Last edited:
If wilder wipes out Helenius we wont get good odds in the Ruiz fight sadly.

I think you would get good odds on a Ruiz decision. If he can survive Wilders power he probably outboxes him to a decision.

Thinking about playing Savannah Marshall against Shields. Any thoughts? She is -120 on my site.

Thinking about playing Savannah Marshall against Shields. Any thoughts? She is -120 on my site.
Marshall has power but Shields is the better boxer. It's in the UK so you never know if they're gonna rob Shields but I doubt it. Maybe a small sprinkle on the draw. Either way, I think this goes the distance; especially with the 2-minute rounds.

Last edited:
Sure, why don't you add me on discord better. benebox#0079 ... I'll start a little group chat with you and my mate who I normally discuss boxing with, especially UK boxing.

Ruiz fight went pretty much as expected with Ortiz outboxing him but getting cracked. I underestimated Ortiz's recovery skills and Ruiz deciding to throw 5 punches a rd bit I think that had a lot to do with getting an early lead plus Ortiz countering any combos he threw. It was a hard fight to bet on as every outcome was likely.

I dont really follow woman boxing that closely so no idea how good Marshall is but betting Sheild decision hasn't let me down yet as she can't crack an egg, so you know you are getting value betting it.
Awesome! I'm in Canada so it's only 11:10am here. I'll DL Discord after work and add ya.

I added you, brother. I'm JDC615 #7950

Back