Brady > Belichick ?

All the people downplaying Bill Belichick need to get a few facts one Tom Brady was the one no one pretty much wanted 6th round and Bill took him as a backup to Drew Bledsoe. Bill kept him watching tapes of other teams, going into training year around and eating and sleeping football. He used to live around 5 miles from my house and no one would ever see him other then his car at his condo. He would train and watch tapes all day waiting for the big break. At the combine he looked completely outclassed but when he got the opportunity to play he was on big time. At that time players used to be scared of Bill getting the football treatment meaning you had to sleep with the football, go to the bathroom with it go to the mess hall with it. They never saw Tom get that treatment because he was always prepared. That was beat into his head by Bill as well as people at the Adam Vinatieri, Steven Neal "The guy who beat Brock Lesner for the nation championship D1 wrestling". Most of those guys would not have achieved what they did without Bill's around the clock coaching. He was not popular with the team during their losing seasons not a fun guy to be around but you know where you stood with him.

pimp-walk-in-dance.gif

vince-carter-its-over.gif

Notice all the same posters who insist Tom Brady was some sort of system QB who added nothing meaningful to the Patriots were the same guys saying the exact same thing about Brock Purdy last year (many of whom simultaneously insisted Trey Lance got shafted, and was good, or had really promising potential, despite all evidence to the contrary).

Notice all the same posters who insist Tom Brady was some sort of system QB who added nothing meaningful to the Patriots were the same guys saying the exact same thing about Brock Purdy last year (many of whom simultaneously insisted Trey Lance got shafted, and was good, or had really promising potential, despite all evidence to the contrary).
There isnt a single poster on sherdog besides @NewbZor who thought Trey Lance was any good lmao

There isnt a single poster on sherdog besides @NewbZor who thought Trey Lance was any good lmao
I never even called him good, I said he was an unproven mystery project because he never played. You are the guy that literally said Mahomes isn't good he just makes highlight plays. Kindly shut the fuck up

I never even called him good, I said he was an unproven mystery project because he never played. You are the guy that literally said Mahomes isn't good he just makes highlight plays. Kindly shut the fuck up
Lmao @ denying and making shit up

Yeah. This debate is over like that ridiculous Brady vs Rodgers debate.

Bill is still a great HC. The problem is he is one of the worst GM's in history. Kraft needs not to fire him, but hire someone to take over the GM role and work alongside (not for) Bill in getting this shitshow fixed

Bill is still a great HC. The problem is he is one of the worst GM's in history. Kraft needs not to fire him, but hire someone to take over the GM role and work alongside (not for) Bill in getting this shitshow fixed
Yeah, I think I saw a feature article on that recently, somewhere, not sure if it was linked on Sherdog, about how "Belichik the GM is hurting Belichik the coach."

Wait, no, not an article. An ESPN talking head vid. Here it is.

Reminds me of Isiah Thomas in the NBA, except that IT was also a terrible coach. Just not as bad as he was a GM. He was also a terrible President. As we found out during that time, he was also a terrible father. Basically, he was bad at everything but being a point guard.

Bill won't allow that to happen I believe if he was open to it it would have already happened. Bill the coach and Bill the GM are a package deal.

I don’t think people appreciate how rare the Pats dynasty really was. Always marred by the cheating stuff (taping practices, deflating footballs and smashing phones)
Gotta go Brady here but he might never have been a starter if Belichick didn’t keep extra QB’s on his roster Brady’s rookie season.

is complicated

I don’t think people appreciate how rare the Pats dynasty really was. Always marred by the cheating stuff (taping practices, deflating footballs and smashing phones)
Gotta go Brady here but he might never have been a starter if Belichick didn’t keep extra QB’s on his roster Brady’s rookie season.

is complicated

Brady did well enough in the preseason for me to comfortably say he never would have cleared waivers for the Pats to practice squad him. That’s not to say Brady would have still become the GOAT, but I think he definitely would have been a starter elsewhere.

Back