News BREAKING: Bellator LHW Matchups Confirmed: Including Rumble Vs Romero

This reminds me about the Pride bracket that was Pride Vs UFC. Only Jap bums for Wanderlei and absolute killers for Chuck.

Now here, on one side we have Bader against old Machida (so he can avenge that loss now that Machida is old), chinny Corey and an unknown dude. Rumble on the other side will face Romero straight away and then either Nemkov or Davis. Bader probably had to give Coker a blowjob for this bracket

Corey is gonna beat Bader I think, he has a decent chance of winning the whole thing unless Rumble is the same as he was when he left, in which case everyone is dead.

This doesn't really look like easier competition, man. I think Jan Blachovich and Glover would get destroyed here and those are the UFC champion and the #1 contender o_O
Rumble, Davis & Corey already beat Glover.
Corey is 1-1 with Jan

This doesn't really look like easier competition, man. I think Jan Blachovich and Glover would get destroyed here and those are the UFC champion and the #1 contender o_O

Rumble and Romero would kill Glover with ease
I think both beat Jan too

Not necessarily disagreeing. I said "looking" for easier comp lol

Rumble and Romero would kill Glover with ease
I think both beat Jan too

I think Yoel is a bit low activity to beat Jan, Jan has a decent level of output.

Rumble if he's the same Rumble he was I would favour over Jan, but he's been away from the sport for 4 years (not sure if he was even training for most of that time) so we'll see what he looks like.

I like some of these fights! Cannot look past Romero v. Rumble if Rumble is ready. And Nemkov does intrigue me.

I cannot help but feel that USADA helped make these fights a possibility outside the UFC.

All that said, let us not forget that the UFC still has Jan, Jiri, Aleksander, Dom, and quite a few others in that weight class. And if Izzy wins the belt...forget it.

@dezzy wowwww

im excited for this. i kinda wish yoel and rumble were split up tho, maybe they woulda met further on. i guess its good we get the matchup guaranteed tho

This card is better than anything the UFC has put on in recent memory.

This.

Sad Moose isn't in this, but this grand prix immediately has my attention.

Imagine Corey Anderson somehow wins this lol

Et0LHzMVkAIwsKK

<{jackyeah}>

my picks:
Bader vs Machida= Bader
Anderson vs Yagshimuradov= Anderson
- Semi-final: Bader vs Anderson = Anderson

Nemkov vs Davis = Nemkov
Rumble vs Romero = Rumble
- Semi-final: Nemkov vs Rumble= Nemkov

- Final: Nemkov vs Anderson = Nemkov

Not related to thread title but man I bet my house little Pettis loses to that man looking man.

edit I also personally wish rumble and yoel had fought someone else they both could beat and then matched up later.

oh yeah, nothing beats a 7 month long tournament.. <{1-8}>

Moose not in the GP

:( :( :( :( :(
They need to take Bader out and put Moose in. Bader held up the LHW belt for almost 3 years to be Heavyweight. He needs to go defend that strap

Well that'll be the interesting thing. Romero has a hell of a chin, so if Rumble's bombs don't get him out of there early will he crumble?

Though tbh I'm not sure Yoel will put the required pace on him to get the crumbling going.
He’s been KTFO before...

What a matchup... Rumble vs Romero
But, in typical Bellator tradition, it will find a way to fall flat.

Back