News Brian Ortega vs Yair Rodriguez 2 set for UFC Mexico, Feb. 24

Who wins this potential rematch?

• Total voters
wow Brian Ortega huh, is he going to get another title shot if he happens to beat Yair? why don't they make him fight Max again lol...

Normally don’t like rematches…..first fight was anti climactic and I’m fine with this fight

More Ultimate Rematch Championship nonsense, but I guess it's at least some easy win money for Yair

Nice of Yair to take this when he didn't need to at all. I hope he gives Ortega and UFC a nice reality check and much needed ranking update for Ortega.

Official, 5-rounds co-main event instead of main:

Meh, not exactly excited by the match-up but I think it will be a good fight.

Hopefully Yair turns him into a highlight

Why? Ortega's last two wins were in 2020 and 2018.
Him getting another top five opponent is insane, dude should be fighting either Mitchell or Kattar.

Kattar beat Emmett so he should be fighting Mitchell.

Ultimate Rematch Championship

Get your shit together Dana... we are getting rematches after rematches.
Ultimate Rank Squatting Championship.

Both of these posers have been inactive as shit and refuse to defend their stack of cards rankings.

The fine print in the Modelos endorsement probably guarantees a few years in the UFC top 5 as long as you walk out with a Mexican flag.

Ultimate Rematch Championship

Get your shit together Dana... we are getting rematches after rematches.
Ultimate Rank Squatting Championship.

Both of these posers have been inactive as shit and refuse to defend their stack of cards rankings.

The fine print in the Modelos endorsement probably guarantees a few years in the UFC top as long as you walk out with a Mexican flag.

UFC doing their best to keep a great division log-jammed. They should be fighting down the ranks, but instead, we get the endlessly circular marketing of building dudes who already have names rather than winning fights!

Back