Bullet Train (movie)

I hated this movie and couldn’t wait for it to finish, didn’t find it funny and could barely keep up with what was going on
You're not supposed to be necking edibles all the way through it, mate.

Decent fun popcorn movie. Taylor-Johnson was great and it shows why that role also landed him Kraven the hunter.
And WTF did Bullock do to her face??????????????
She's still lovely!

Taylor is a chameleon I swear. I've seen him in so many movies and it's taken ages to twig it's him.

Perfect Bond.

I attempted to watch this a few weeks ago. Movie should of been right up my alley but I just got bored. Lots of style but somehow felt generic and bland to me.

I didn't expect to like this movie as much as I did, I'm not really into the Japanese/Tarantino style movies that this was lifted from but I was All In on this from the very beginning
It's exactly what you expect it to be from the trailers, bright and stylish with weird characters and brutal kills, but I didn't expect it to be so funny and charming, should've known Brad Pitt would bring that into the movie
Definitely worth a watch

I loved it. I dunno, maybe I’m the target audience. It was def style over substance. But the comedy worked for me most of the time. I agree the run time was about 5-10 minutes longer than it probably should have been. I have it an 8/10.

This movie was probably a 9 for me when I first saw it, on rewatch it was just as fun but felt the run time more as the movie seemed to keep dragging off the conclusion. The Lemon and Tangerine story, backstory, and conclusion really stole the show with laughs and emotion.

I think I made one before but whatever.

Def one of the better movies lately. Has a strong Tarantino vibe

I got through about half of it on netflix before i turned it off. i hate these types of movies where it's just guys being smartasses the entire movie. that is ironic considering i am a smartass. it was horrible.

on a side note, does Brad pitt have it in his contracts that he must eat 15 times a movie? He eats like an absolute neanderthal, yet in every movie he is eating multiple times. drives me crazy

Just watched it and thought it was great. A couple of laugh out loud moments and some good action. 8/10 easily.

It sucked, but was ok for free.

Liked it had Henry Sanada,

27-Image.jpg

After watching some of Once Upon a Time in America, or whatever it was called, I realized I'm not a Brad Pitt fan. It's like he thinks he can recite some cookie recipe and instantly magically it's some fantastic cool movie.

The fruit brothers banter was also cringey.

Definitely not a movie I'd rewatch.

I enjoyed it. Fun movie that doesnt take itself too seriously. I think the enjoyment of the movie depends on how connected to the protagonist you like to be when watching films like this.

Pitt is really good in it but isnt the most dynamic character. You dont really get much emotional resonance from him which is strange because the film does throw heart at the wall and see what sticks. You get some misses like whatever relationship White death was supposed to have with his family and some wins like the relationship between the Twins.

So while watching it I'm not as invested in Ladybug as a character as much as I was in Keanu in John Wick or or Bob in Nobody. But as the kind of hero whose likeable and gets the job done sort of thing I thought he was a good lead.

Toward the end it gets a little too much CGI over the top.

I'd give it around a 7 or so. It's a fun ride but there also isnt much in it that would make me quick to revisit it.

Watched it this week. Worth a watch. Fun. Tries to be guy Ritchie but doesn't quite make it. Was entertaining though.

Snatch and LS&TSB are a bajillion times better.

Was pretty damn good for me. 7.8/10
Like a better kill bill imo. Maybe less storytelling than kill bill though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess_bjj
Back