News Cédric Doumbé is set to fight Baki Chamsoudinov at PFL Paris 2, March 7

Who wins?

• Total voters
Finally, the betting odds!
They have Doumbé as a big favorite, wow, way bigger than against Zébo:

The difference between Baki's odds on UK betting sites compared to French ones. I feel sick.

The difference between Baki's odds on UK betting sites compared to French ones. I feel sick.
Well, easy money for you if you think the odds are way off.
It's normal, Doumbe has massive hype in a young, uneducated audience. Logically, money is pouring on his side.

People don't really measure the hype for Doumbe and this fight. It is insane.
I made a google trends comparison of him and Gane in France. The interest for his fight against Jordan Zebo (a nobody, and a fight with nothing significant), was nearly on the level for Gane-Ngannou and Gane-Jones. His fight against Klimas, a nobody in a local event, generated as much hype as Gane in both UFC Paris.

The pre-fight interest for Baki is just bonkers, something completely unheard of in combat sports.

1709567017087.png

Well, easy money for you if you think the odds are way off.
It's normal, Doumbe has massive hype in a young, uneducated audience. Logically, money is pouring on his side.

Sorry I may not have been clear. In the UK, the cash return for a Baki win is far less than it is in France. You French chaps can make alot of money betting on Baki. Us British fools can only make a bit.

I fully expect some betting slips to be posted here. It's basically free money right?? This is what economists mean by "skin in the game." It's easy to prognosticate but let's see some cash on the line.

I fully expect some betting slips to be posted here. It's basically free money right?? This is what economists mean by "skin in the game." It's easy to prognosticate but let's see some cash on the line.
MMA betting is illegal in Germany where I live but I would be willing to put 50 on Baki, I won 180 with 2 bucks in a parlay last week iam feeling lucky.

I don't bet but that is typically the kind of fight I would avoid, way too much unknown. Both fighters have been several levels above their opposition in mma, neither has really been tested.
We could very well see either of them look like a -1000 favourite after the fight.

Doumbe's massive arm reach combined with his power, precision and timing should make it very hard for Baki to close the distance. He is also quite agile to get back on his feet.

On the other hand, Baki's unique wresting style, and his physical strength will likely be hard to deal with for Doumbe if he can't maintain the distance or stay away from the cage.

Took a stab on Baki at 2.68 and O1.5 at 2.15 on Unibet France.
It's the first time PFL is available, I guess Doumbé popularity helped that.
Still waiting on them to add UFC prelims, One championship and Glory though, but it ain't coming soon I feel...
Nice.
Where will the event be available for you?

Nice.
Where will the event be available for you?

DAZN.
Also wanted to buy the PPV for Glory HW Tournament until you or another Sherbro from the MT/KB section posted that from now on Glory in France is on DAZN...
Fuck that, I'll find some links.

I've bet Baki at 1.91 odds.
I know it's none of my business, but what sort of sum did you bet: was it a small, medium or large amount?

I'm asking because I'm curious about how people act on their confidence in the real-world.

I defer to your MMA knowledge on many things. Consequently, I believe Baki will win. But honestly speaking, if I were to bet I may bet around $200--which I would feel comfortable losing.

Damn, just found out DAZN doesn’t support this event in the Netherlands.
Does anybody know if it’s possible to use a VPN while watching on DAZN?

Back