Modern Warfare/Warzone (Call of Duty, 2019)

Rate your interest in a Season 7 for the MW reboot

• Total voters
Does the melee sheild sit on your back non stop like MW2 and eat bullets? If so, I may toss that one few loadouts to screw with people (FUCK YOU SNIPERS).

I love it in smaller maps like Shoothouse against the snipers and marksmen rifles that sit on the side lanes. Get up close, wait for them to shoot, then throwing knife while their working the bolt.

Oh and if you haven't been playing Warzone and are needing to level up before the end of season in a week...

I tried out a few games, but mostly played MP. Was about 25% through level 153 and 20% into 94th tier on Battle Pass.

Played WZ from 1845-2130 (just under 3 hours) and finished LVL 155 (156) and into the 97th tier of BP.

Think I killed a less than 12 people in WZ the whole time.

The weekly challenges for WZ are damn near the same, and most are passive challenges, just play to win and do contracts and you'll complete multiple challenges. Had a good squad of randos and got 3rd one game and a bad squad of randos that got smoked early and I solo'd by hiding for another 3rd place. Do the easy contacts (the one where you hunt down loot or gather intel), open all the chests you find and pick up all the cash you can.

Did not feel like a grind at all...and as I said before: I suck. I'm Warzoning from here till I finish the Battle Pass Season, then grinding camos (still no golds...)

How's Code Breaker? @Thrawn33

e/ Almost there, if I understand you right @ tier 97. Nice. With 6d remaining, you've got it in the bag.

Went to sleep after getting it, going out for a hike in a bit then putting in some MW work.
Sounds like a plan. I'm lvl 130/tier 80 (thereabouts) so making it will be tight, I imagine. Die Cast (M13) is at time of writing my go-to AR so Code Breaker interests me but I know nothing about it. The trade-off amongst the class as I've observed it seems to boil down to accuracy/range versus mobility/control; lots of nuances of course but the gist of it. I was hoping CB falls in the latter group.

Sounds like a plan. I'm lvl 130/tier 80 (thereabouts) so making it will be tight, I imagine. Die Cast is at time of writing my go-to AR so Code Breaker interests me but I know nothing about it. The trade-off amongst the class as I've observed it seems to boil down to accuracy/range versus mobility/control; lots of nuances of course but the gist of it. I was hoping CB falls in the latter group.

Been rocking an Oden in WZ.

And there is now a 10v10 all Shipment playlist called "COD Players only want one thing..."

You heard me 10 vs 10 shipment.

It's fucking Chaos and lots of fun

You get the M4 Ironsights from MW2 if you purchase MW2 Remastered....

qdgvyhs1m1q41.jpg

Last edited:
Said I was gonna Warzone, but can't pass up a chance for 10v10 on shipment.

20% done with Battle Pass Tier 99 today.

And there is now a 10v10 all Shipment playlist called "COD Players only want one thing..."

You heard me 10 vs 10 shipment.

It's fucking Chaos and lots of fun
thats been taken down, which is a shame. a few people here saying they're nearly ranked up on the battle pass, ive been at lvl 100 for a week or more, and i haven't skipped tiers.

thats been taken down, which is a shame. a few people here saying they're nearly ranked up on the battle pass, ive been at lvl 100 for a week or more, and i haven't skipped tiers.

Damn, back to WarZone

This game is fucking fun as shit with the new multiplayer warzone and the cash one. Got it the past week for rona lockdown. Not disappointed in the least

"Urzikstan"

I've yet to find an Arab majority country that ends in -stan

Can someone explain the fun in Warzone? It seems to take a while to find people and you don't get your load out from the start. Not bashing the mode or the game, because I love the game. I tried Warzone once then went back to playing Domination every night.

Can someone explain the fun in Warzone? It seems to take a while to find people and you don't get your load out from the start. Not bashing the mode or the game, because I love the game. I tried Warzone once then went back to playing Domination every night.

If you can play with the same people regularly, with everyone mic'd up, its pretty fun experience. Plus the end game is absolutely wild.

Can someone explain the fun in Warzone? It seems to take a while to find people and you don't get your load out from the start.
Depends on where you decide to land tbh

And you can get your load out relatively quick

Is there a later-level perk for incendiary ammo on shotgun variants? I died last night to chest hit, range was point-blank, but burst into flame. From killcam, looked like an R9-0. I recall no instance of a Molotov or thermite being volleyed my way but given the fray, hard to say. First time I'd ever experienced that and would have made for a good Rage Against the Machine album cover.

Thrawn, made it to tier 100, brother, and with 3d to spare! Been tinkering with the Undertaker SMG blueprint since. @Thrawn33

Is there a later-level perk for incendiary ammo on shotgun variants? I died last night to chest hit, range was point-blank, but burst into flame. From killcam, looked like an R9-0. I recall no instance of a Molotov or thermite being volleyed my way but given the fray, hard to say. First time I'd ever experienced that and would have made for a good Rage Against the Machine album cover.

Thrawn, made it to tier 100, brother, and with 3d to spare! Been tinkering with the Undertaker SMG blueprint since. @Thrawn33

Hit 100 Thurs night and spent yesterday leveling my neglected weapons with the double xp

Is there a later-level perk for incendiary ammo on shotgun variants? I died last night to chest hit, range was point-blank, but burst into flame. From killcam, looked like an R9-0. @Thrawn33

The 680 has dragon's breath rounds now

Does scavenger work in warzone or even the 'fully loaded' attachment?

Seems i never have enough extra rounds for my EBR with the 30 round mag.

Back