Can a woman DB bench 67 lbs each arms for reps without steroids?

That’s not a crazy amount to lift? Of course a woman can. If they’re athletic and have a strength training program they’d be doing bigger numbers than this and could still be clean.

That’s not a crazy amount to lift? Of course a woman can. If they’re athletic and have a strength training program they’d be doing bigger numbers than this and could still be clean.

I don't think every woman could even had a strength trainging program

They ain’t natural if she is dumbbell pressing over 67.1lbs.

Just saw a lady do it with 75s each arm the other day...CLEAN! Form was fantastic. Her husband/boyfriend was there to spot her, but she looked dope doing it.

To me, she doesn't look like she's on roids. But I don't know what a woman on roids looks like other than the obvious. She has a nice body, feminine voice, and lifts to compete, but idk, maybe she's on the juice. I don't get those vibes though. The vibes I get are that they're swingers. I get those vibes more than the roids vibe.

I don't think every woman could even had a strength trainging program
lol look at the size and strength of these women here:

With their bone structure they'd manhandle weights that a manlet would struggle with.
1000full-amanda-bingson.jpg

I would say yes. Still a good chance she is on roids. I went from benching 55's (I was in bad shape) to 120's without steroids from 19-23 years old. That makes me think a girl could go from 35's to 70's with serious training and no steroids.
I can actually lift heavier with dumbells then a bench press for whatever reason. I can't rep 155 on a bench but I can put it up once or twice with some dumbells. This was at like a 120lb bw, I think I maxed out with 80s or 85s and at that point the form's shit

I can actually lift heavier with dumbells then a bench press for whatever reason. I can't rep 155 on a bench but I can put it up once or twice with some dumbells. This was at like a 120lb bw, I think I maxed out with 80s or 85s and at that point the form's shit
If you could do 80's at 120lbs, that's really good. I remember feeling good when I got up to 90's at 210 lbs lol

A chick at my gym does 60 on each for like 12 reps. She's doesn't look natty though

The real question is whether Angel Dust from Deadpool could DB bench press 70s for reps?

latest

A girl that goes to my gym presses the 80lb dumbells for reps. She is sub 165 and natty, also a usapl national bench champion. End of discussion, Mod please close this thread.

When did I say they did? I'm just saying that strength potential varies as widely among women as it does for men. Just compare DJ Qualls to Brock Lesnar.
23284818-7877393-image-m-13_1578786028134.jpg
I just reread what I posted and my phrase was incomplete
"I don't think every woman * could bench that heavy* even they had a strength trainging program

Back