Social Canada truckers against vaccine mandates thread V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I said it must suck.

Not nearly as bad as a government telling you what you must do to your body though. That demand goes far above and beyond government overreach. You're just too dense to see it.

One's an inconvenience, the other is pure authoritarianism. Get your priorities straight.

^^^^ 100%

Who has it worse?

Ares because OMFG HONKING!!!!

or

The Trucker who already caught CV-19, now has Natural Immunity, and is being told that they have to take an experimental vaccine or lose their livelihood. That vaccine they are being forced to take, if they want their family to eat, will not stop the transmission or contraction of CV-19, which they have already had.

<TheWire1>

Hey Ares.... buck up. You'll get through it. You're tough!

Bonus Round: Does everyone know why Phizer, Moderna, etc. don't advertise the vaccines on U.S. T.V.? Because, if they did, they would have to list all the side effects and they know that would scare the shit out of millions. Good thing they can't be sued!

Not at all. You keep sucking down the sausages. You do you. But also realize that Yuba outed yourself as a low life loser that shills for free
You’re a POS

Triggered!

Again with the sausages, this time sucking them...

<WhoJeff>

How about not using the "laughing chick gif" when talking about dead people, if you want to be specific. Are you happy there's more dead in Florida than California?

Nope I would have preferred a national unified policy from the start that prevent America from becoming the laughing stock of the world yet again. Instead we had a President who tried to pretend the pandemic didn't even exist and had no national policy for a year or more.

I mean we just got access to free masks and tests this month, ffs.

Lol. These are unemployed truckers and various assorted rednecks. 99.9% of truckers in Canada are not at this stupid protest, they are at work.

Meanwhile these inbred fucks are preventing an entire neighborhood from actually going to work.

There are more people put out of work from this mall closing for a week than there are people at the protest.

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/ottawa-s-...der-of-the-week-amid-convoy-protest-1.5763810

Don't fucking pretend this bullshit is about standing up for workers.

They don't give a fuck about workers lol

This is the same crew that bitches and cries inflation every time they raise the minimum wage. Most of them are probably collecting food stamps while doing it.

Lol. These are unemployed truckers and various assorted rednecks. 99.9% of truckers in Canada are not at this stupid protest, they are at work.

Meanwhile these inbred fucks are preventing an entire neighborhood from actually going to work.

There are more people put out of work from this mall closing for a week than there are people at the protest.

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/ottawa-s-...der-of-the-week-amid-convoy-protest-1.5763810

Don't fucking pretend this bullshit is about standing up for workers.

We support small businesses!!!! We are the working class!!!!

terrorize small businesses
assault people

[Steps forward]

I'm Heretic.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

^^^^ 100%

Who has it worse?

Ares because OMFG HONKING!!!!

or

The Trucker who already caught CV-19, now has Natural Immunity, and is being told that they have to take an experimental vaccine or lose their livelihood. That vaccine they are being forced to take, if they want their family to eat, will not stop the transmission or contraction of CV-19, which they have already had.

<TheWire1>

Hey Ares.... buck up. You'll get through it. You're tough!

Bonus Round: Does everyone know why Phizer, Moderna, etc. don't advertise the vaccines on U.S. T.V.? Because, if they did, they would have to list all the side effects and they know that would scare the shit out of millions. Good thing they can't be sued!
Lol. Imagine thinking taking a vaccine is scary.

Bunch of fucking pussies, I tell ya.

No, because they've done an objectively worse. You're advocating for objectively worse policy that has caused more deaths.
You are just deflecting and defending the measures.

These measures that have being going for two years, not two weeks Pro Mandate Pro Passporter.

Why are you even bringing it up? The Freedom Convoy has literally NOTHING to do with Black Lives Matters. Yet, you guys cant get BLM off your tongue.

So are you protesting for freedom from vaccine mandates.... or are you protesting because a bunch of uppity black people in a different country tried to fight for their rights (and were called terrorists for it)?

Apparently most of you douchebags can't even decide what exactly you're protesting.
You do understand what a peaceful protest is right? You do understand one group is being treated like criminals while the other was left to burn loot and cause harm to people. I'd this doesn't strike you as odd you are the problem.

They don't give a fuck about workers lol

This is the same crew that bitches and cries inflation every time they raise the minimum wage. Most of them are probably collecting food stamps while doing it.
Most of these assholes can afford this little vacation because they got federal pandemic money.

I will remind those in favor for passports and mandates.

We are now at 2022.
We had these covid measures for two years.... Goofy mask wearing for two years.

You are just deflecting and defending the measures.

These measures that have being going for two years, not two weeks Pro Mandate Pro Passporter.

??

Yeah I am defending more reasonable covid measures than doing literally nothing and praying to god that it will just disappear, correct.

I'm not ashamed of it either.

Come back here on 2024 and tell us why we still need mandates, passports?

Rosa Parks, George Michael or whatever his name is, BLM, Martin Luther King, Michael Jackson.... literally NONE of these black people have anything to do with your protest and yet you guys literally bring them up CONSTANTLY. Why is that?

But yeah.... you're definitely not racist. It's just that black people bug you, I guess. Even when they're just doing the same things you do. Weird.
Who got it correct?:
The person on right with the sign: Fuck your white nationalist agenda
or
The person on the left: "This is about freedom for all Canadians"

Nope I would have preferred a national unified policy from the start that prevent America from becoming the laughing stock of the world yet again. Instead we had a President who tried to pretend the pandemic didn't even exist and had no national policy for a year or more.

I mean we just got access to free masks and tests this month, ffs.
But the one you have now said he had a plan to get this under control, that was a year ago. It's almost like they're both full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back