Social Candace Owens has been dropped from The Daily Wire.

There's a lot of diversity among libertarian viewpoints but many did support gay marriage to the point that some variation of the slogan below became quite popular among a certain kind of libertarian.
timmoen.jpg

The point of rolling gay marriage, guns, and marijuana together was to present libertarians as a sort of third option and many libertarians leaned into that. Dave Rubin who has been mentioned a few times identifies as this kind of libertarian.
Yea is that from the 90’s ? They want less government, stay out of the bedroom, all drugs are legalized and rights to bare arms. Less government being the key

Ben Shapiro is an Israel first piece of shit. He only cares about America insofar as it can benefit Israel. He's literally admitted this. This dual citizen tiny man and his tiny hat should be deported to Israel.

That literally is the relationship between Israel and the US. The US does everything for Israel like spending billions of dollars on them every year, providing them with billions of weapons on demand and shielding them diplomatically greatly harming their own diplomatic credibility but Israel does not even say thank you. They only care about the support coming and throw a hissy fit if their slave does not do the job.

Just like they turned against their creator the UK and committed terror act after terror act against them once they decided to control the Jewish immigration that has been massively flowing into Palestine for close to half a century.

Yea is that from the 90’s ? They want less government, stay out of the bedroom, all drugs are legalized and rights to bare arms. Less government being the key

They don’t want less government

They don’t want a government at all which is insanity

Humans can’t function without a power structure in place.

You mean House Republicans? Because we paid for a while bunch of really stupid investigations and now they want to gut social security to make up for tax cuts for the wealthy.

I wasn't talking about politicians but yeah, only house Republicans waste money and not the entire political system :rolleyes:

A gift?! What a bizarre and sad world some people are living in.
Here lays the last war room post of Wetarmpits. Not sure what got him banned on this board but it surely wasn't his funny username. He was a middle-left leaning dude that didn't seem to piss many people off. He will be missed.

See ya down the road good buddy.

Are you denying that there are correlations between certain statistics and skin colour?

I will.

Nobody actually measures skin color in the USA. We generally insist you self-identify as a "race", and that's the end of it. There are darker "Caucasians" and "Asians" than "Black" people, according to our system.

Actual skin color isn't in the numbers we keep.

Ex:

iu

iu

iu

Good luck guessing what "race" each of these people would be considered here in the States, lol.
(Hint: One "Asian", One "Black", and One "White")

She used to be on the left

Candace Owens
Dave Rubin
Tulsi Gabbard

All were on the left but moved to the right because it was more lucrative.
Candace Owens moved to the right. Not familiar with Rubin.

But I live in Hawaii and I am very familiar with Tulsi. Her stance is that she has maintained her beliefs and the party has moved left, leaving her behind. Tulsa Gabbard, Elon Musk, RFK, are all in the same boat. Previously on the right edge of the Democratic party and now they find themselves as independents or on the left edge of the Republican party.

Candace Owens moved to the right. Not familiar with Rubin.

But I live in Hawaii and I am very familiar with Tulsi. Her stance is that she has maintained her beliefs and the party has moved left, leaving her behind. Tulsa Gabbard, Elon Musk, RFK, are all in the same boat. Previously on the right edge of the Democratic party and now they find themselves as independents or on the left edge of the Republican party.
She's full of shit then because she hasn't maintained her beliefs at all. Listen to what she was saying when she was running for president compared to now. Go look at her presidential platform via the wayback machine. She's abandoned her former beliefs.

She's full of shit then because she hasn't maintained her beliefs at all. Listen to what she was saying when she was running for president compared to now. Go look at her presidential platform via the wayback machine. She's abandoned her former beliefs.
Examples?
While I have followed her for a while, as I do BJ Penn or anyone from Hawaii on the national scene, I have not memorized everything she has said. She has seemed consistent. What examples do you have?

Examples?
While I have followed her for a while, as I do BJ Penn or anyone from Hawaii on the national scene, I have not memorized everything she has said. She has seemed consistent. What examples do you have?

He's probably thinking about gun control and healthcare.

I don't remember specifically her stance on gun control, but I do remember in 2019 a lot of conservatives who liked her said it was the one thing preventing them from supporting her.

For healthcare, she may have initially said she was pro-medicare for all, but she walked back on it in 2019 - I remember the leftist pundits like Dave Pakman and Kyle Kulinski turning on her at that moment.

Oh yeah and UBI. But to be fair, a LOT of people changed their stance on that during/after covid. I rarely hear the topic being brought up these days.

Ana is gonna go right, mark my words. TYT isn't doing great financially and there's no doubt she is being offered tons of money to do right wing content. She is too thin-skinned about criticism from the left of her. TYT is also trying way too hard to do the CNN centrist bit.

Shapiro being an unapologetic corporatist is pretty consistent with his overall ideology. Thinking people should HAVE to work until they die, while being a millionaire who works whenever he wants, that's on-brand.
No, it's a bit more nuanced than "she holds her ground against the far left." I'm just not trying to make this thread about Ana. Theres a difference between "holding her ground" and refusing to engage with people who you called "friends" while publicly declaring yourself correct, to the degree that it cost the company at least one employee. This has happened with TYT a few times and it always looks the same. Since this happened she has been love-bombed by the right and has become noticeably more forgiving of people with absolutely monstrous ideologies. If it was stupid tankies doing stupid tankie sh*t towards her, I would be more forgiving. She is starting the lean towards people who will pat her on the back for bad positions.

LMAO. Not wanting to be called "birthing person" is not "going right."

And the transperson that left TYT wasn't fired. They quit because they didn't agree with the tweet. Shows how thinskinned she was.

Some on the extreme left went full retard and not going along with it doesn't mean someone is right wing all of a sudden.

Are you denying that there are correlations between certain statistics and skin colour?
I'm waiting for you to give me those correlations, then I can make a decision based on the facts.

You claim to be a fact and evidence based person, so let's see them. Where are they?

I'm waiting for you to give me those correlations, then I can make a decision based on the facts.

You claim to be a fact and evidence based person, so let's see them. Where are they?

I suggest you go back and read my original claim. Giving you details of exactly what correlations I was talking about was not relevant. I merely stated that they exist. It's you who is hung up on what specifically they may or may not be.

I suggest you go back and read my original claim. Giving you details of exactly what correlations I was talking about was not relevant. I merely stated that they exist. It's you who is hung up on what specifically they may or may not be.
@Strychnine @Andy Capp

"Race can be linked certain behaviours but I won't tell you what those behaviours are or provide any evidence for them."

This is beyond some religious hallucination bullshit. You're asserting something exists without saying what it is and providing no evidence for it. You've given these correlations as much validity as the monster's under your bed.

In evidence based reasoning, giving details of things you are claiming to exist is extremely relevant. This is the kind of psuedo-intellectual crap expect from @OneOfOne

Now tell me what behaviours correlate with skin color and wether or not this applies to Candace Owens.

Back