News Canelo vs BIlly Joe Saunders May 8th DAZN

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Canelo is a class above anything out there.
Saunders will get finished inside six, probably from a body shot

One things for sure; if he shows up, it will be more entertaining than yildrims display last night.

That's relative. Make no mistake, the Saunders fight will be a snoozer. Billy will make sure; a firefight doesn't benefit him.

I was thinking the same thing earlier if Ward came back and fought Canelo. Saul vs. another boxer will be a slow affair.

Andrade would make for a more entertaining fight, billy joe is going to play it safe. He's good enough to probably bring canelo to decision, but not good enough to win it.

Andrade would make for a more entertaining fight, billy joe is going to play it safe. He's good enough to probably bring canelo to decision, but not good enough to win it.

What's the appeal of Andrade? Maybe I'm missing something, but what high level bout has he fought that was exciting?

What's the appeal of Andrade? Maybe I'm missing something, but what high level bout has he fought that was exciting?
Certainly more exciting than saunders, in terms of movement.

I realize he's currently at mw but i think at least from just a entertainment perspective he would take risks and overall make for a better fight.

I mean ideally i would like GGG again, but we all know the status of that currently.

Karma comes for people like BJS, especially in the ring. If Billy Joe ends up a vegetable after this fight, not a tear will be shed.

I'd say a fight similar to Callum Smith is probably gonna happen, since I dont expect BJS to engage much.
118-110 probably.

I'd say a fight similar to Callum Smith is probably gonna happen, since I dont expect BJS to engage much.
118-110 probably.

This, and then he will claim it was a complete robbery

That's relative. Make no mistake, the Saunders fight will be a snoozer. Billy will make sure; a firefight doesn't benefit him.

I was thinking the same thing earlier if Ward came back and fought Canelo. Saul vs. another boxer will be a slow affair.
nah, canelo doesn't have boring fights.

BJS will be on his bike, but canelo is good at pressing people. there's nowhere to run from him in there. if prime lara couldn't avoid him and make it boring, BJS sure as fuck can't.

nah, canelo doesn't have boring fights.

BJS will be on his bike, but canelo is good at pressing people. there's nowhere to run from him in there. if prime lara couldn't avoid him and make it boring, BJS sure as fuck can't.

The Chavez fight was boring. So was the Lara bout.

This one will all be about Canelo's timing of Saunders's southpaw jab. Once it gets figured out the left counter downstairs will hurt bigly.

The enigmatic champ says he knows he'll start 3 rds behind but is looking fwd to the event.

The Chavez fight was boring. So was the Lara bout.
well damn, i thought the lara fight was pretty awesome.

in that case you'll likely find it boring, then. i expect a similar fight, except canelo is better now, and BJS will never be as good as lara was then.

Ill believe it when BJS is in the ring with Canelo, but man I hope we finally get to see Canelo kick the shit out of the scumbag fraud.
I don't think Canelo is simply going to walk through BJS...specially since BJS won't show up to the fight...lol...

well damn, i thought the lara fight was pretty awesome.

Awesome and exciting aren't the same thing. Floyd's performance against Baldomir was great, but it wasn't exciting.

Back