News Canelo vs BIlly Joe Saunders May 8th DAZN

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope he thinks this way but I doubt it. lol at everyone saying he's getting killed, he might feel a bit sore after 12 but... come on, Canelo can't be willed into being a KO artist.

So what are you thinking? Sig/av bet on the winner?

I read this and thought "who the fuck would sponsor BJS?".

So I had a look at the website of the great man himself, and his sponsors are:
- MTK Gloal - no surprise there
- Marbella.co.uk - costa del crime real estate agent - definately not a money laundering front
- Matchroom boxing - well, Eddie doesnt give a shit does he
- Wow hydrate - never heard of them, but they have links to matchroom bxing and MTK global - fancy that.
- ELM site services - building contractor in Essex - nice, clean business I'm sure
- Impact insurance - Bolton based vehicle insurance - "3 quid to watch your van mister"
- Neo bet - Maltese online betting site - say no more
- Boxfituk.com - Essex boxing equipment retailer - looks like they make all the MTK gear

Real blue chip stuff as expected.

I read this and thought "who the fuck would sponsor BJS?".

So I had a look at the website of the great man himself, and his sponsors are:
- MTK Gloal - no surprise there
- Marbella.co.uk - costa del crime real estate agent - definately not a money laundering front
- Matchroom boxing - well, Eddie doesnt give a shit does he
- Wow hydrate - never heard of them, but they have links to matchroom bxing and MTK global - fancy that.
- ELM site services - building contractor in Essex - nice, clean business I'm sure
- Impact insurance - Bolton based vehicle insurance - "3 quid to watch your van mister"
- Neo bet - Maltese online betting site - say no more
- Boxfituk.com - Essex boxing equipment retailer - looks like they make all the MTK gear

Real blue chip stuff as expected.

Impact Insurance?! My blood boils with jealousy.

If I'm interpreting this right, this is one of the lowest things I've ever seen a boxer say.
Can you tell me your interpretation? I have no clue and I don't know much about BJS

Well, one way or another, we will know exactly who BJS is after this. Canelo is number 1, so either BJS is gonna "be the best in the world" or he isnt all in one night. Which is why he will back out. In which case we again know who he is for sure.

I believe if you look at this rationally, BJS had one truly good performance when he looked like a force in the game, and it was against David Lemieux. Eubank Jr and Andy Lee are both better than David Lemieux. When they fought BJS they were almost too much. Isnt much a case of fighting to opponent level as he just matched very intelligently when he fought David. Look, Lemieux was like Linares, now theres a pair, two fighters we decided to forget how average they were because boxing fans are dumb, and wanted to believe they were threats.

Canelo convincingly beats Saunders IMO. If he's still planning to unify 168lbs that means Plant would be after Saunders.

If Canelo wins and unifies 168 that's 3 undefeated champions (Smith. Saunders and Plant) to become the first Undisputed Super Middleweight champion (Calzaghe didn't have the IBF title)

Back