CBB 2020 - 2021 Discussion: Gregg Marshall Is Getting $7.75 Million / Covid 19 Season

Which is the greatest basketball program between these six?

• Total voters
U Suck Cock beat Kansas badly.
Yeah that was a really impressive trouncing.
That former UNCG guy can coach and he has some guys who seem locked in at every position.
They might get cold and lose when the pressure mounts, but for weekend 1 that might have capped it off with the best performance.

Have yourself a game Mobley brothers! Team can't shoot free throws worth a shit, but thankfully it didn't matter tonight. That's the second biggest win in USC hoops history at this point behind the sweet 16 win against Kentucky in 2001.

Yeah that was a really impressive trouncing.
That former UNCG guy can coach and he has some guys who seem locked in at every position.
They might get cold and lose when the pressure mounts, but for weekend 1 that might have capped it off with the best performance.
know one cares about his coaching ability, his hot wife is all that matters
Andy-Enfield-Amanda-Marcum-Meet_The_Matts.jpg

0 tourney wins in 6 years. He’s been staggeringly bad after one of the most impressive tourney runs that one years at VCU.

looks like Kaka Fart wasn’t able to take the heat at Texas and is now bailing for Marquette.

I knew I should have put the Oregon state beavers in the elite 8! Lol jk. The way Loyola’s offense is looking the beavers could probably just sit on the ball and start killing clock now with a double digit lead.

Sister Jean got BTFO by the Beaver Nation

If you’re a fan of deep wetters, then Buddy Buckets vs Quentin Grimes is as good as it gets.

Oral really blew it, couldn't put away those Hogs

This Gonzaga team is fucking unreal. They are just so good. I’ve no idea how you even try to beat these guys besides just hoping you get hot

Well, creighton has gone with the game plan of just not playing defense.
I think it’s overwhelming for a lot of these teams, how many of these Gonzaga boys are getting drafted to the nba next year? Isn’t it 5 of them projected?

Creightons playing tough. Hustling hard. Playing in to contact. They are trying to hit the inside hard. Fighting hard for loose balls.

Doing all the right things to try and create disruption.

This Gonzaga team is fucking unreal. They are just so good. I’ve no idea how you even try to beat these guys besides just hoping you get hot
Yeah I really like them and Baylor. Would be an epic final.

McDermott is headed back to the plantation

Man these small league programs really get fucked:
Memphis just steamrolled the NIT tourney to a title after losing the AAC title game by 2 to Houston, who is dominating in the NCAA.
Would be interesting to see how they stacked up against the big dogs instead of putting 8 Big 10 teams in lol.

Back