CBB 2020 - 2021 Discussion: Gregg Marshall Is Getting $7.75 Million / Covid 19 Season

Which is the greatest basketball program between these six?

• Total voters
I have a relative that is an Oral Robert's alum. This is a weekend of a lifetime for her.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Oregon #7 with a 10 point lead over #2 Iowa. Could see another top team take a dive here.

On par to see these two teams get up around 100 points each.

Iowa Basketball.

Always is a ceiling for a Frans team. Slow white guys.

U
C
L
A

U-C-L-A Fight Fight Fight!

Hopefully, they can continue the PAC-12 run later. Anybody that watches the conference knows how good it is.

This woman announcer is just terrible. How are you a female and have your voice crack when getting high-pitched? Did they really not have anyone better?

I love to pound my chest for the pac 12, but truth is the conference hasn’t done much in r cent years so this is great to see. It bugged me when a pac 12 team would crack the top 25 this year and lose a game or two and fall out and everyone would just write them off but in other conferences losing was just being “battle tested” and they wouldn’t drop off the rankings.

I love to pound my chest for the pac 12, but truth is the conference hasn’t done much in r cent years so this is great to see. It bugged me when a pac 12 team would crack the top 25 this year and lose a game or two and fall out and everyone would just write them off but in other conferences losing was just being “battle tested” and they wouldn’t drop off the rankings.
People sleep on the PAC-12 and perhaps much of that has to do when them actually sleeping when games are being played. It is a great conference. They always produce great NBA talent.

People sleep on the PAC-12 and perhaps much of that has to do when them actually sleeping when games are being played. It is a great conference. They always produce great NBA talent.
When's the last time a P12 team won it all?

i believe it was 1997 which is why i made the comment that the conference needs to earn respect although it was hands down the best conference during the 2007-08 season.

Yeah, yeah, the ACC dominates. But the PAC-12 is still a great conference with talented teams. I think it is going to continue to get better.

Well, Colorado goes down. I’ll also pull Kansas. The Bruin alumni in me can’t sheer for those pesky Trojans. No matter how much I dislike Kansas, SC can kiss my ass.

lol awful reffing. Kansas getting beat so badly that they didnt even call an And 1 when USC guy pumpfaked the defender and he landed on him during the attempt. Really hope it stays this way.

Back