CBB 2020 - 2021 Discussion: Gregg Marshall Is Getting $7.75 Million / Covid 19 Season

Which is the greatest basketball program between these six?

• Total voters
I feel like just putting that Sister Jean woman on camera could kill her. Loyola dominated Gtech

I feel like just putting that Sister Jean woman on camera could kill her. Loyola dominated Gtech
Tech was fucked as soon as they announced Moses Wright (ACC POTY) was gonna miss this weekend because of injury.

Dammit, is Oregon State really gonna blow this?

Cade Cunningham is supposed to be the #1 pick and he has 1 point so far against Liberty.

Creighton squeaks by!

doug.jpg

D1RdvwuWkAAoFpC.jpeg

Creighton squeaks by!

doug.jpg
Weak noncall on the 2nd to last play; UCSB should have been at line to tie. Guy who got fouled was called for a weaker foul on the 3rd to last play that gave Creighton the lead.

Pretty awful reffing overall in this tourney.

Awful noncall on the 2nd to last play; UCSB should have been at line to tie.

Pretty awful reffing overall in this tourney.
I’ll give ya that! That was the refs call to make. They’d been banging around all postseason

#15 seed Iona giving #2 Alabama a run for their money!

I’ll give ya that! That was the refs call to make. They’d been banging around all postseason
I wouldn't be upset if they hadnt literally given a weak foul in the lane on the very play before it AGAINST the UCSB guy who was then "not-fouled".

Should be up imo if not being shook by that WEAK foul when Petty got stuffed at the rim.
Caused Iona to try to hurry their next few shots.
If you have guys who can rebound and hit the 3 in these tournaments, you can upset anyone. Games so short in college a good hot streak can win a whole game

Well. There goes the upset for Iona. Cant give up those easy points

I still cant get over the fact that the NCAA, a supposed place of academia, runs a bracket where the 16-12 seeds have to play less games than an 11 seed.
What a fucked idiocratic circus.

How was that a jump ball for the longhorns? Freaking biased reffs

Back