CBB 2020 - 2021 Discussion: Gregg Marshall Is Getting $7.75 Million / Covid 19 Season

Which is the greatest basketball program between these six?

• Total voters
add Kansas to the mix.

Think it’s been 60ish years.
None of the 13 winningest programs in D-I history are currently ranked in the AP Poll.

1. Kentucky
2. Kansas
3. North Carolina
4. Duke
5. Temple
6. Syracuse
7. UCLA
8. Notre Dame
9. St John’s
10. Indiana
11. Arizona
12. Utah
13. Cincinnati

None of the 13 winningest programs in D-I history are currently ranked in the AP Poll.

1. Kentucky
2. Kansas
3. North Carolina
4. Duke
5. Temple
6. Syracuse
7. UCLA
8. Notre Dame
9. St John’s
10. Indiana
11. Arizona
12. Utah
13. Cincinnati

That’s utterly insane

Speaking of shitty coaching jobs, Slappy is now 12-38 in SEC play at Georgia.

thumb_tom-crean-dumb-meme-generator-imgflip-52296040.png

Speaking of shitty coaching jobs, Slappy is now 12-38 in SEC play at Georgia.

thumb_tom-crean-dumb-meme-generator-imgflip-52296040.png
I remember telling people not to be excited about this hire. They said they would take the upgrade. I let them have their moment at that point.

His true form was shown in the sweet 16 versus Syracuse as far as I'm concerned.

I remember telling people not to be excited about this hire. They said they would take the upgrade. I let them have their moment at that point.

His true form was shown in the sweet 16 versus Syracuse as far as I'm concerned.
I'll admit I had some worry as a UF fan. Thought they'd be much better by now.

I'll admit I had some worry as a UF fan. Thought they'd be much better by now.
Really? I told you I graduated from IU. I'll never forget how unprepared that team was. They weren't scrubs. Oladipo, Zeller, Watford etc. They looked like nobody ever mentioned zone. I knew he was a windbag at that point.

I told UGA fans not to be excited.

Really? I told you I graduated from IU. I'll never forget how unprepared that team was. They weren't scrubs. Oladipo, Zeller, Watford etc. They looked like nobody ever mentioned zone. I knew he was a windbag at that point.

I told UGA fans not to be excited.
Low point was making Sweet 16 rings in 2012.

<32>

Low point was making Sweet 16 rings in 2012.

<32>
I think they cut nets down....sad thing is the nets were located in Ben Franklin middle school and said school is still waiting for him to reimburse the cost of replacing them.

I'm disappointed in UConn. I hope Hurley turns it around.

Who y’all got in the Michigan OSU game?

I'm gonna pick Michigan. They're up 2 at halftime.

I'm disappointed in UConn. I hope Hurley turns it around.
If they squeeze into the tourney, they have the talent to run the table and we know teh huskezzzz have an act for striking magic in the crunchtime of March..... it is afterall the Decade anniversary of .......
M1K2011C032-850x478.jpg

Back