Crime CBS News Fired Catherine Herridge and Seized All Her Files - She Got Too Close to the Bidens and Exposing the Chinese

They will declare virtually anything they cannot deal with a conspiracy theory.

What the Left called "Conspiracy Theory" that turned out to be 100% true:
  • Hunter's Laptop
  • Operation Mockingbird
  • The FBI's Counterintelligence Program was aimed at disrupting and discrediting political organizations
  • Edward Snowden's revelations
  • The IRS was targeting Conservative Groups
  • Trump team was being spied on
  • Ivermectin isn't just horse medicine
  • Shadow Banning was happening at Twitter
  • CV-19 Lab Leak
  • CV-19 "vaccines" aren't safe and effective
  • Hillary Clinton / DNC did hire foreign intelligence to produce a fake dossier against Trump

Your entire brain has turned into a copy pasted facebook meme.

What if child organ harvesting is no where the issue it really is and is being used as a smoke screen to distract from states like Alabama allowing organ harvesting in their for profit prisons, where they send the dead back home completely hollowed out?
Holy shit batmang, good tip. That Alabama story is horrible. And you know that it is much worse than what has been reported.

The "confidential" files have been "seized"!!!...so buzzy wordy, so conspiracy-ish. Bet they "seized" recorded interviews of her with a Russian FBI informant lol.

lol... You really defending this? I know you partisan hack (as I can be too), but you're typically smarter than this with your posting.

Its a breech of all journalistic standards. A reporter's confidential sources are the bloodline of investigative reporting. CBS's already shit credibility will be all but shot after this. I've saw a prelim report early this morning that CBS may be backtracking and telling Catherine she can return to get her stuff. Trying to find it again. But if true, has all her work already been compromised? They've had it for awhile.

Already, you should probably take a step back and stop defending CBS on this.

Screen Actors Guild-American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (SAG-AFTRA) Statement

GG-oGFNX0AAuLFg

Yeah, the Post is tricking you. Look at how non-partisan news covers the story. Again, she wrote about a Chinese scientist being investigated. There were no charges, and now the scientist is suing the FBI, claiming that they leaked to Herridge. She was likely working on many stories before she was laid off, and there is no connection at all between anything related to Biden and the story. The real issue here is protecting journalists from having to reveal confidential sources (and if CBS hadn't turned over the notes, I think sleazy outlets like the NY Post and Breitbart would accuse them of protecting the evil FBI).

lol... You really defending this? I know you partisan hack (as I can be too), but you're typically smarter than this with your posting.

Its a breech of all journalistic standards. A reporter's confidential sources are the bloodline of investigative reporting. CBS's already shit credibility will be all but shot after this. I've saw a prelim report early this morning that CBS may be backtracking and telling Catherine she can return to get her stuff. Trying to find it again. But if true, has all her work already been compromised? They've had it for awhile.

Already, you should probably take a step back and stop defending CBS on this.

Screen Actors Guild-American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (SAG-AFTRA) Statement

GG-oGFNX0AAuLFg

Defending what?

This is just more deep state Democrat bullshit whining...same old ambiguous accusations...implying somehow that Joe Biden and the Democratic party pull the strings at CBS.

Yeah, the Post is tricking you. Look at how non-partisan news covers the story. Again, she wrote about a Chinese scientist being investigated. There were no charges, and now the scientist is suing the FBI, claiming that they leaked to Herridge. She was likely working on many stories before she was laid off, and there is no connection at all between anything related to Biden and the story. The real issue here is protecting journalists from having to reveal confidential sources (and if CBS hadn't turned over the notes, I think sleazy outlets like the NY Post and Breitbart would accuse them of protecting the evil FBI).
We shall see, with twitter files, the covid stuff, hutners laptop ect my trust between the two is low. But I wouldn't be surprised.

Wasn't it Trump who said journalists who refuse to identify their confidential informants should be jailed, and joked that the journalist would get raped in prison.

Wasn't it Trump who said journalists who refuse to identify their confidential informants should be jailed, and joked that the journalist would get raped in prison.
Yep.

You tell the reporter who is it … and if the reporter doesn’t want to tell you it’s ‘bye bye.’ The reporter goes to jail. When the reporter learns he’s going to be married to a certain prisoner that’s extremely strong, tough, and mean, he will say, ‘you know, I think I’m going to give you the information.'

But good luck getting any consistency on this kind of thing from his fans.

So fucking what. Which is a bigger reason to protect journalists. Almost every politician targeted by investigative journalists wants their sources outed. Are you suggesting they should be forced to give them up or face jail time?

I'm sure Nixon would have felt the same way. The Watergate source was protected until he passed away due to him fearing for his life if he was revealed. There's a reason journalists on both sides are freaking out about what CBS is accused of doing.

And I don't trust any of the politicians, regardless if their left or right. Most say one thing, but believe or do something different behind closed doors. Or are compromised or... whatever.

Outside of Independents, Investigative journalism is almost dead anyway. Most of the MSM outlets could be staffed by monkeys who are able to repost the garbage they find on Twitter anyway.

So fucking what. Which is a bigger reason to protect journalists. Almost every politician targeted by investigative journalists wants their sources outed. Are you suggesting they should be forced to give them up or face jail time?

I'm sure Nixon would have felt the same way. The Watergate source was protected until he passed away due to him fearing for his life if he was revealed. There's a reason journalists on both sides are freaking out about what CBS is accused of doing.

And I don't trust any of the politicians, regardless if their left or right. Most say one thing, but believe or do something different behind closed doors. Or are compromised or... whatever.

Outside of Independents, Investigative journalism is almost dead anyway. Most of the MSM outlets could be staffed by monkeys who are able to repost the garbage they find on Twitter anyway.

Yeah, it's no big deal when the President declares war on the media, and then threatens them with prison rape.

Yeah, it's no big deal when the President declares war on the media, and then threatens them with prison rape.
So that means you think this is equally fucked up, right?

This is actual action vs angry words, mind you.

Would you be in favor of a shield law federally?

So that means you think this is equally fucked up, right?

This is actual action vs angry words, mind you.

This is not even close to being equally fucked up. One is a news company, who has no real authority, vs one being the President.

Oh Fuck Off. Obama prosecuted more whistleblowers than any president combined. Some of them were legit. This is what happens when sources are compromised or Whistleblowers go public.

• Thomas Drake (2010). NSA whistleblower. Revealed waste at the agency in connection with the Trailblazer Project. Sentence: All espionage charges were later dropped, and Drake pled guilty to a misdemeanor. He was sentenced to a year of probation. The judge called the government’s conduct in the case “unconscionable.”
  • Shamai Leibowitz (2010). Orthodox Jewish FBI translator, concerned about ill-considered Israeli airstrike against Iran, revealed U.S. spying against Israeli diplomats to blogger. Sentence: 20 months. Amazingly, the sentencing judge said, “I don’t know what was divulged other than some documents, and how it compromised things, I have no idea.”
  • Chelsea Manning (2013). Wikileaks. Sentence: 420 months (35 years). As noted, it’s heaviest sentence in history, almost twenty times the pre-Obama record.
  • John Kiriakou (2013). CIA analyst and case officer. Kiriakou was the whistleblower who revealed the secret CIA torture program. Sentence: 30 months.
  • Donald Sachtleben (2013). FBI agent and contractor alleged to have disclosed to the Associated Press details of a disrupted Yemen-based bomb plot. The wildly overbroad subpoena the Justice Department sent to the AP as a follow-up made national headlines. Sentence: 43 months. Longest ever imposed in civilian court.
  • Stephen Kim (2014). State Department advisor who disclosed information about North Korea’s plans to test a nuclear bomb to a Fox News reporter. The reporter was investigated by the FBI as a possible “co-conspirator” for mere act of newsgathering. Sentence: 13 months.
  • Jeffrey Sterling (case pending). Alleged to have been James Risen’s source.
  • Edward Snowden (case pending). Revealed secret law allowing wholesale, covert surveillance of innocent people by the NSA. Charges against him carry decades in prison.

At least 4 of those revealed legit fucked up shit by our Intelligence Agencies. Reveal the CIA torture program? lol... dude got 30 months. Snowden exposes that the NSA is flat out spying on people with no warrants or legit reason... Ostracized to Russia.

So please... Come on and defend what CBS is doing. There's a Federal judge that's been threatening Herridge for hiding a source for over a year. You don't think that source now has legit reason to fear for their safety after Herridge's files were compromised?

You fucking clowns with your full blown out of control TDS can't see past the shit on your nose from having your head up the Democrat's ass.

Newsflash Dumb Dumb... All these Politicians are fucked... Right or Left. Even your precious Obama. The position itself attracts the worst types of people.

Back