CFB 2020 Discussion: temperature checks at the gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to understand that FSU was about to drop football before they hired Bowden.

i was an Oklahoma fan when I was a kid and first discovered college football. OU beat FSU 2 yrs in a row when i was in grade school. FSU didn't lose another football game until I had finished grad school 15 yrs later.

Maybe he’s talking about thier undefeated at home streak? Wasn’t that just ACC schools?

I dun fucked up. They lost to OU in the orange bowl when I was in grade school and then didn't lose another bowl game until i was finished grad school. it was something like 17 straight bowl game wins.

I dun fucked up. They lost to OU in the orange bowl when I was in grade school and then didn't lose another bowl game until i was finished grad school. it was something like 17 straight bowl game wins.
Until they lost the one that mattered most.

c739297a2e3ca9188c3b4e2373977d74.png

bork1}

Rumor according to a ton FSU fans over the years is a bunch of players got food poisoning from Warrick Dunn's grandma cooking up a big meal (he was from NOLA) the night before the game.

Huh. I never heard that one.

There is also a fairly well substantiated story that they lost the 1994 Orange Bowl.

floydTD.jpg

Last edited:
Heard Urban could have been a Texas but Jimmy Johnson told him no. Would have loved Urban here, not a big Sark guy

Heard Urban could have been a Texas but Jimmy Johnson told him no. Would have loved Urban here, not a big Sark guy
Well it's hard to turn down working for the best franchise in the NFL.

@RollSonnenRoll The Rose Bowl committee and the Pac 12 commish want a favored nations clause for possible CFP expansion. Who do they think they are, Hall and Nash? <Lmaoo>

Some dude on Reddit is arguing with me that the "system" was better before the BCS which I think is so stupid. So many years where #1 and #2 couldn't play each other. Or even #1 vs #3. Or even #1 vs #4. "But what about tradition?!"

Can our next thread get stickied for the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back