Crime Chauvin/Floyd Trial: Guilty 2nd degree unintentional murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody tell me what the expected day is for a verdict to be announced???
Thanks

The jury is deliberating, so it could be as early as tomorrow. If it goes later than that, hang onto your butts. I expect a swift guilty verdict. Anything longer than a day, and it's gonna get interesting.

The jury is deliberating, so it could be as early as tomorrow. If it goes later than that, hang onto your butts. I expect a swift guilty verdict. Anything longer than a day, and it's gonna get interesting.

I expect a fierce reaction either way.

not guilty, all hell breaks loose (again).

if he gets guilty on involuntary manslaughter (the appropriate sentence imo), "protestors" will be wondering why it wasn't "Murder One."

Either way, expect carnage, destruction, murder, looting, mayhem all done in the name of "social justice."

if he gets guilty on involuntary manslaughter (the appropriate sentence imo), "protestors" will be wondering why it wasn't "Murder One."

Either way, expect carnage, destruction, murder, looting, mayhem all done in the name of "social justice."

Even if they get all they want on the conviction, some will take it as a sign that they've "won", and will be acting like they own the city.

You expect a swift guilty verdict for murder or just manslaughter?

Carnage: the violent killing of a large number of people plus institutional power
Destruction: the action or process of destroying something the destruction of the building plus institutional power
Murder: the unlawful killing of another human without justification or valid excuse plus institutional power
Looting: steal goods from (a place), typically during a war or riot plus institutional power
Mayhem: violent or damaging disorder; chaos plus institutional power

Sorry white supremacist, Black people do not have institutional power and therefore cannot perform any of those acts.

You expect a swift guilty verdict for murder or just manslaughter?

The max.

Not commenting on the trial itself, but I believe those votes were cast before the trial even began. Who the fuck wants to be a juror who will potentially be harassed for the rest of their days over this shit? It was over before it began. I'll be shocked if they come back with anything less than the max.

Carnage: the violent killing of a large number of people plus institutional power
Destruction: the action or process of destroying something the destruction of the building plus institutional power
Murder: the unlawful killing of another human without justification or valid excuse plus institutional power
Looting: steal goods from (a place), typically during a war or riot plus institutional power
Mayhem: violent or damaging disorder; chaos plus institutional power

Sorry white supremacist, Black people do not have institutional power and therefore cannot perform any of those acts.

I stand corrected

The max.

Not commenting on the trial itself, but I believe those votes were cast before the trial even began. Who the fuck wants to be a juror who will potentially be harassed for the rest of their days over this shit? It was over before it began. I'll be shocked if they come back with anything less than the max.
Not just the harassment but knowing that a lot of innocent people and businesses (including black owned) WILL suffer if he's found not guilty on both murder charges.

Reactions: THC

Swift guilty, but manslaughter? Or you think he's carrying the whole bag?

Can you imagine if an appelate judge drops the verdict on appeal or declares a mistrial due to Maxine's remarks. Oh my god.
What did she say?

Sorry, I'm pressed for time and just wanting to catch up quick.

Swift guilty, but manslaughter? Or you think he's carrying the whole bag?

The whole bag. There are too many outside factors going on for this to be a fair trial. Chauvin should've requested a judge to decide the case.

I believe he's guilty of manslaughter, but he'll get the max.

Last edited:
The whole bag. There are to many outside factors going on for this to be a fair trial. Chauvin should've requested a judge to decide the case.

I believe he's guilty of manslaughter, but he'll get the max.
I think he's getting manslaughter at the most, which is the appropriate charge, but probably not even that.

Did waters purposefully call for chaos since they knew they lost the trial?

I think he's getting manslaughter at the most, which is the appropriate charge, but probably not even that.

We'll see what happens. I just think human nature is gonna play a part, and it would be damn near impossible to not feel intimidated as a juror. I can see a hung jury and re-trial, at best. They might not be able to get all 12 to agree. Maybe there's a rebel in there. If they reach a verdict though, I'm fully expecting it to be the max.

I'm not talking about allowing them to surround your vehicle. I agree, that's aggression. I'm talking about you edge up the street and they are ahead of you milling around and are not moving. They aren't moving toward your vehicle either, just sort of staying where they are. At that point, you making a Y turn, turning around however you can, etc is what you do. You don't plow into the crowd trying to disperse them so you can go through.

It doesn't make them blocking traffic any less stupid, it's just that you can't run people over for just being in your way.
If they are just milling around they can prove it is a peaceful protest by getting up onto the sidewalk for cars.
It is not always easy to just turn around or what if you have to be somewhere in a building that is right in the vicinity of the protesters? Not everyone lives on Twitter to find out where the next protest spot will be. There have incidents where people have made wrong turns or not known there was a protest and have been caught in violence. Pedestrians should not be in the road and if they are in the road protesting they are creating issues for others.

It’s clear he is guilty. Fellow police have said he wasn’t doing what he was trained to do. It’s plain to see he killed the guy.

Fires started at a Church dont know what actually happened problary arson.

We'll see what happens. I just think human nature is gonna play a part, and it would be damn near impossible to not feel intimidated as a juror. I can see a hung jury and re-trial, at best. They might not be able to get all 12 to agree. Maybe there's a rebel in there. If they reach a verdict though, I'm fully expecting it to be the max.
I'm figuring there's at least one person on the jury that flat out doesn't want to convict him... and that's all it takes. It's such a divisive case. We act like juries are forced to somehow act impartially and only on the evidence, but these are human beings that can ultimately decide however they want. It doesn't help that the prosecution made some dumb mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back