Rumored Chelsea Chandler heard Ronda might be coming back.

Is no one going to say it? Ronda stayed away for 5+ yrs because she couldn't handle losing, if she comes back now because her boogeywoman left the division. That just shows her state mentally, instead of facing it head on she ran away only until her fear retired. That's weak in my mind.

Chelsea-Handler.jpg
I don't know what this suppose to mean but I liked it anyway. Lol

There probably isn't much money in getting someone to lose to Ronda on purpose these days. Have someone pummel her and try to make a new star. If they keep women's FW open just for Ronda that's a pretty big sign that it isn't any more real than her WWE performances.

Ronda vs Gina special rules jello wrestling mma match. Make it happen Dana while theirs still time.

Why not?
She comes in, wins a fight and raises her profile before going back to the WWE (They are owned by the same company after all) and it helps add some gravitas to her there, because her promo work is weak.
This would just help to put her over.

Don't pretend you wouldn't be interested Sherbrosephs.

This is good ole fashioned clout chasing. Rhonda ain't coming back. She is 36, has a family, great paying gig with WWE and was likely set for life from UFC before.

She might do an exhibition fight v Gina but it would be little more than sparring/fun.

I don’t understand the Honda talk, it’s not like Holly Holm retired.

Why would she come back? Acting/WWE money is good. And you don’t think WMMA hasn’t improved in her stead? This is false hope imo.

I mean, Ronda could delusionalize herself with the fact that she lost at 135 and is undefeated at 145. How do you sell the fight when the opponent is a sacrificial lamb? Put her in there with a Holm or Nunes and everyone anticipates Ronda getting beaten like a redheaded step-child. Put her in there with someone she is a lock to beat and it looks you're playing softball. No one will pay to see Ronda crush a can after getting destroyed in her last two fights.

Ronda vs Zuckerberg.
Winner runs Facebook and gets the intercontinental championship belt WWE

The sport is always evolving; I think even Viera or Aldana beat Rousey now. So, I wouldn't advise her to come back...unless it's for the Tate trilogy. They are both washed up, so Tate might have a chance. They most likely still hate each other and they both know how to sell a fight. Rousey vs. Tate III would be like printing money for the UFC. So, it could happen.

Jarl

It’s a rumor that was entirely made up and perpetuated by the mma media during a slow news week. She’s not coming back.

It’s a rumor that was entirely made up and perpetuated by the mma media during a slow news week. She’s not coming back.

Yep it all traces back to that rat bastard Jed Meshew and once they got Jon Anik to issue a nothing response back the MMA media went off and running with it. All Ronda threads should have this clip in it so everyone knows how baseless it is.

She's a 36 and a half year old woman that hasn't fought in 7 years.

Unless she's bankrupt, there's absolutely no way she's coming back.

Thought she is older, she could definitely still win a couple fights against carefully picked match ups and make millions.

Back