Law China Joe Biden at it again!

Why are they trying to clean up the border mess now after 3.5 years of nothing? Wonder if it's to try to gain votes? If you cant see that, guess who the fkin retard is. Yeah, you

It really is amazing how the Lefties try and spin this shit. The first thing Biden did was undo all of Trump's border policies which led to where we are now.

"The Republicans voted against the best border bill in 30 years so that Trump could run on fixing the border"

There is absolutely NOTHING in that bill that could fix the over 3 years of chaos that has taken place. NOW after all of the damage is done, the Left is trying to blame the crisis THEY voted for on Republicans.

You can't make this shit up.

It really is amazing how the Lefties try and spin this shit. The first thing Biden did was undo all of Trump's border policies which led to where we are now.

"The Republicans voted against the best border bill in 30 years so that Trump could run on fixing the border"

There is absolutely NOTHING in that bill that could fix the over 3 years of chaos that has taken place. NOW after all of the damage is done, the Left is trying to blame the crisis THEY voted for on Republicans.

Yea, fuck those border patrol morons that fully endorsed the bill. They don't know what's good for them! The dear leader knows all. Must obey.

Yup Biden doesn't even need a new bill. His handlers just refuse to do anything Trump would do.

wut are you rambling about?
When in the last hundred years has a president not had an appointed cabinet of presumed experts?
Name a single president in the last century.
Saying he has handlers isn't the same as saying he has a cabinet. I can't believe I have to explain this.

and agreed the president SHOULDN"t be a drooling imbecile thats a pussy grabbing rapist,nor criminal, nor reality star, nor suffering from learning disability, nor tax dodging, nor enemy of democracy.

but fcuk, thats who we elected, impeached twice in a failed single term (worst in US history) and hopefully never see again.
No, Drumf is! *sniffle*

oh what would this have done to fix the border ?

Absolutely nothing. Biden could fix this problem anytime that he wants, but he won't.

The Democrats set their house on fire and chose to stand outside and watch it burn to the ground. Instead of asking Republicans to call the Fire Department, they told them to call the Pizza Guy, the Piano Tuner, and little Timmy who likes to play fireman.

When Republicans didn't call any of those people, the Democrats blamed the Republicans for letting their house burn down.

Saying he has handlers isn't the same as saying he has a cabinet. I can't believe I have to explain this.

No, Drumf is! *sniffle*

81* million voted for this, and most will be stupid enough to do so again.

Yea, fuck those border patrol morons that fully endorsed the bill. They don't know what's good for them! The dear leader knows all. Must obey.

You mean the border patrol agents that you guys demonized and said were whipping illegals?

Or civil society deals with law breakers appropriately? All these idiots got fair trials. Don't be a disingenuous hack for once.

Also care to comment on this nonsense being repealed? I'd argue taking it away was much more of a 'banana republic move'.
Lol, what grade are you in? Yeah, by some wild coincidence, opponents of the regime just happen to go on late in life crime sprees of novel legal theories. If partisan prosecutors announcing before any investigation their intention to prosecute opponents, and get donor judges and ones whose kids work for regime candidates who the prosecutors announce out loud already find them guilty before trial is a "fair trial", what would be an example of an unfair trial according to you? It's a rhetorical question because of course the answer to you is based entirely on partisan interest.

For net neutrality, it's great news for the big tech billionaires whose lobbyists wrote it, doesn't really make any difference at all to anybody else. Those "tiered internet packages" we were told would happen never actually did, and it was of course the tech companies themselves who were throttling information and blocking stuff from the public.

Was this bill going to fix over 3 years of Biden fucking the border up and letting in a record numbers of illegals? Was it going to fix the cities that got flooded with illegals to the point that they don't know what to do with them?

I love how you clowns act like this "Border Bill" was some magic spell that was going to undo all of the damage that was already done.

The Democrat politicians have no desire to do anything about the border.
Well then lets go with the bill the Republicans have come up with. Ohh wait

Well then lets go with the bill the Republicans have come up with. Ohh wait

We all know the border is not an issue for anyone particularly republicans

A bipartisan border proposal was set forth and republicans shut it down for simply one reason-

Trump told them it would be bad for his political career.

and they ALL kowtowed

at this point i dont care.. i made more money under joe biden then any president in history..... the stocks are booming ........ these fortune 500 companies are killing it... thanks to the shrinking of the middle class... and the cost of goods....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back