Crime After years of denials, Hunter Biden FINALLY acknowledged Joe was ‘the big guy’ in $5M China deal

What are these services that Trump organizations performed?

They had all sorts of fashion and other products. They also sold hotel rooms. Are you done with derailing? Can you answer the question?

So, what did the Bidens provide for all that $$$$????

To me, thinking that Hunter somehow missed that line is a stretch. I personally think that Hunter read it, thought to himself, "There's no way I'm touching that statement over email". If it was me, I would have met with Gilliar and given him a slap (Will Smith style) for suggesting something that stupid and potentially damaging over email. I believe the email was sent in late 2017 when Joe was no longer in office, but you still don't want that kind of suggestive language used over email.
Who knows? He’s full of shit probably. He was using daddy’s name probably.
None of that makes Joe impeachable, of course. I supported the initial investigation because I’m all for getting answers when people are throwing around accusations. And, yup, we got answers. There’s nothing, nada, zip on Joe. This makes the chuds very angry, so they shake their fists at clouds.

What money? Let's try this: Ask a question that doesn't have a lie as a premise. That's how adults discuss things.

You're a clown Hack.

So... what did the Bidens do for all that $$$$ ????

None of these Left Cult Clowns can tell us what services the Biden family delivered for the $5M, or for virtually any of the $30M+ this family received... what did they do for the $$$$?

The Biden family are a bunch of sell out traitors to the Chinese Communist Party and virtually any other foreign entity willing to pay them off.
Tell me what Jared did for 2 billion first!
Everyone on that Saudi board was against, giving Jared that money and the Prince said, if you dont want to get Khoessigi'ed you will give that trust fund baby Jared who has an over leveraged building 2 billion.

Who knows? He’s full of shit probably. He was using daddy’s name probably.
None of that makes Joe impeachable, of course. I supported the initial investigation because I’m all for getting answers when people are throwing around accusations. And, yup, we got answers. There’s nothing, nada, zip on Joe. This makes the chuds very angry, so they shake their fists at clouds.
It doesn't seem remotely unlikely to me that he doesn't remember one cryptic line in an email chain from a decade ago. He does remember the general idea that people thought he could bring his dad in deals and he told them that was stupid.

You said there was an admission of lying, which you just made up. When asked to defend it textually, you retreated to your usual empty personal attacks because you knew you were busted.

Indirectly, yes.

They said the big guy referred to in the emails wasn't Joe. Now they admit it was.

That's the lie.

liberals believe in masks, believe in the russia hoax, juicy smollet, nascar nooses, that fani willis is the beacon of truth, or course they believe Hunter is clean

It doesn't seem remotely unlikely to me that he doesn't remember one cryptic line in an email chain from a decade ago. He does remember the general idea that people thought he could bring his dad in deals and he told them that was stupid.
It’s not impossible, but they were talking about where the money would go. Most people would pay attention to that. If Judge Judy were deciding what is “more likely than not”, she’d say he probably remembers that line.
It’s irrelevant what either of us think, though. He consistently denied knowing the reference, so this thread is just bullshit to rile up the maga dipshits.

They had all sorts of fashion and other products. They also sold hotel rooms. Are you done with derailing? Can you answer the question?

So, what did the Bidens provide for all that $$$$????

Which Biden are you referring to, and which company, please be specific.

Last edited:
It’s not impossible, but they were talking about where the money would go. Most people would pay attention to that. If Judge Judy were deciding what is “more likely than not”, she’d say he probably remembers that line.
It’s irrelevant what either of us think, though. He consistently denied knowing the reference, so this thread is just bullshit to rile up the maga dipshits.
That was a discussion about a deal that didn't happen, no? And he made it clear that he never discussed anything like that and that no actual deal had any provision like that.

Anyway, I don't see any specific grounds to think Hunter was lying, but generally, you might think that a son is going to protect his dad. But any claim that Hunter said anything to support the bribery narrative is objectively false, and there does not appear to be any actual basis for suspicion, much less conviction.

Back