Social Records released by House Republicans show that Joe Biden repeatedly emailed Hunter Biden’s business associate in 2014

Definitely could be true, it does suck these two most likely will be the nominees.

Vermin Supreme for president.

img_5271-57705c1bce88b38b8d3e8d3d762c9d5d1e89d38c-s1200-c85.webp

he's got a new pitch for 2024. he's going to take away your guns, and replace them with better guns. and the better guns will shoot marshmallows, and will still be lethal

pretty sure he's also campaigning on time travel research, and a free pony for every american.

though vermin supreme might have his hands full in the new hampshire primary....Paperboy Love Prince will also be on the ballot

img_5283-70d250f5855433e5c433d9f05a51ec8cf46888ba-s1200-c85.webp

Last edited:
If you made that claim publicly only one of them would be able to sue you.

You feel good about supporting a guy who has a credible sexual assault claim against him and who's own daughter wrote in her diary that she was scared to shower in the same house as him?

You do you bro.

That's probably the most slimeball thing I've seen you post and I'm pretty sure you also have a daughter yourself.
Oh fuck off with your fake assed contempt.

I don't get in the shower with my daughter.
But if that offends you, ask this little girl that he molested in front of a room full of people-
--JHkv.gif

Crying because their investigating "your guy". With all the shit Hunter did and they have proven much. He was using his father's position to get money and it looks like with his father's knowledge. Then there is the question if creepy Joe got some money in all this.

Thanks for your answer, because it's a perfect example of how this goes every time.

I asked what specifically Biden did and you listed some vague shit about Hunter and wondered if Joe "got some money in all this".

Because you've got nothing. And neither do idiots like Comer who have been investigating this for over a year.

I don't give a flying fuck about Biden as a politician. He's been a middle of the road President and he's way past his prime. Unlike the MAGA cultists nobody on the left slavishly worships at the altar of Biden.

What I do give a fuck about, is keeping Trump out of the Whitehouse again, so if Biden is the alternative, so be it.

Oh fuck off with your fake assed contempt.

I don't get in the shower with my daughter.
But if that offends you, ask this little girl that he molested in front of a room full of people-
--JHkv.gif
LOL! That's the next most slimeball thing I've seen you claim. <36>

Still better than Trump who is literally a sex attacker

Biden isn't a "sex attacker"? How far have you buried your head in the sand if you've avoided seeing the same accusations having been leveled against Dementia Joe?

Him pinching a girl's nipple on video isn't enough for you?

Thanks for your answer, because it's a perfect example of how this goes every time.

I asked what specifically Biden did and you listed some vague shit about Hunter and wondered if Joe "got some money in all this".

Because you've got nothing. And neither do idiots like Comer who have been investigating this for over a year.

I don't give a flying fuck about Biden as a politician. He's been a middle of the road President and he's way past his prime. Unlike the MAGA cultists nobody on the left slavishly worships at the altar of Biden.

What I do give a fuck about, is keeping Trump out of the Whitehouse again, so if Biden is the alternative, so be it.

Well now we see eye to eye. I would rather see another republican in the white house other then Trump but if the choice is him and about any of the possible democrats I'll take Trump.

Someone like you will never care what someone like me thinks, it requires empathy and concern for your fellow man.

You're lost and I sincerely believe it's a shame. I still believe you were probably a decent fellow before the buzzards pecked out your soul.
"Hi, I'm @Loiosh, and I judge people's entire being, on whether or not they agree with me on a Karate forum. I'm a great guy."

Someone like you will never care what someone like me thinks, it requires empathy and concern for your fellow man.

You're lost and I sincerely believe it's a shame. I still believe you were probably a decent fellow before the buzzards pecked out your soul.
You really should get off your moral high horse

Your mistaken if you think you're a great guy just because of your empathic political stances

While you go ahead and play off 91 indictments. You didn't hear Trump had calls with Secretary of States, you heard the actual conversations, and that's why he was impeached and indicted.

Impeached, yet never found guilty of anything, including "insurrection". I don't think anyone on January 6th was ever charged with insurrection, were they?

You go ahead and explain that video to me.
You people are ridiculous claiming Biden has molested anyone on video and in front of a crowd. You're making up the pinch just like that other tweet made up the age of 11 referencing the diary.

Obviously the girl squirmed, and it did look like Biden brushed against her armpit or chest, but it was also the moment Biden turned to speak to her parents and was paying zero attention to her.

AFAIK the diary didn't mention Ashley's age at all and if you read that page, if she had those feelings from being sexually abused, a nonpartisan would be suspicious of the neighbors she mentioned.

Impeached, yet never found guilty of anything, including "insurrection". I don't think anyone on January 6th was ever charged with insurrection, were they?
They were convicted of Seditious Conspiracy. Impeachment is the political process of removing someone from office. His pending case, that he's desperately trying to delay past the election, is the criminal case that will determine his guilt.

You feel good about supporting a guy who has a credible sexual assault claim against him and who's own daughter wrote in her diary that she was scared to shower in the same house as him?

You do you bro.

"credible" lol

was this the same russian asset who lied under oath about her education and her work experience and credentials and didn't even make any allegations against brandon of any kind of sexual misconduct and made no mention of the alleged assault? how did that end up working out? didn't all her lawyers decide to bail on her because she was just a nutbag grifter and they didn't buy her story and they knew the case was frivolous and then she fucked off back to russia?

seems legit. you're right though. imagine supporting rapists and sexual predators. which department store fitting room did the courts find brandon liable of sexually assaulting a helpless woman inside of this time around? i must have missed it. did sleepy joe even bother to show up at court and defend himself against such harsh allegations, or did he already have a tee time booked overseas? he didn't mistake his rape victim for one of his ex-wives until she didn't scream when he raped her or anything right?

Last edited:
Back