Social Records released by House Republicans show that Joe Biden repeatedly emailed Hunter Biden’s business associate in 2014

Investigate/indicte

I got no doubt sleepy joe is corrupt like alot of em

You sure about that? Lol

Like I said… just because you hate Trump, doesn’t mean you should be defending Biden.

It’s like y’all are being deliberately blind to the absolute shitshow of the last three years… Top to Bottom across the board in all facets of policy

The FBI has been harassing Tara Reade who accused Biden of sexual assault.

Imagine if investigators were allowed to look at all the emails of Bidens fake name, all of the bank records and text. not even on a Muller investigation level just a normal investigation I wonder what they would find. There's a reason they tried to cut Hunter a sweet deal without further investigation, I think .

Lots of leftists deflection and rightist "We finally got him!" itt, but anyone who isn't strongly suspicious of the Biden family and Joe's involvement in dirty / foreign money and influence purchasing is being intentionally obtuse. Whether or not it's unique is another topic, but it's pretty clear that there's a lot of smoke surrounding President Biden and Hunter's incomes.

There should be equal suspicion/outrage on both sides no matter who the candidate or President and potential influence purchases.

Lots of leftists deflection and rightist "We finally got him!" itt, but anyone who isn't strongly suspicious of the Biden family and Joe's involvement in dirty / foreign money and influence purchasing is being intentionally obtuse. Whether or not it's unique is another topic, but it's pretty clear that there's a lot of smoke surrounding President Biden and Hunter's incomes.

There should be equal suspicion/outrage on both sides no matter who the candidate or President and potential influence purchases.
100% solid post and that's rare these days here, see above for example lol

I don't trust any politician on either side but there's no smoke here at all.

The entire conservative world has spent years turning over any rock and come up with absolutely nothing, some conservatives have even said as much. Joe Biden has been in politics half a century and has precious little wealth.

They stole his daughter's diary. They stole his son's laptop. They've found nothing. They're manufacturing outrage because they have absolutely nothing to offer their constituents.

There's plenty of "smoke" relating to Hunter. There's been zero evidence that Joe was involved.

That's exactly why shit like this is being released by Comer. If those emails were so damning why haven't they released some of the details? Because there's nothing actually damning contained in them.

It's the same shit with the "monthly payments" they made a big deal about a few weeks ago. Ooohh monthly payments sounds sketchy. Until the details came out and it turned out to be exactly 3 payments totaling like $4000 for a car loan.

The pattern is obvious at this point. The Republicans are going to impeach Biden because they think it will help Trump despite not even being able to articulate what charges they'd file or what crimes they're looking into.

It's a fuckin clown show.

You don't think.

You just repeat the things your masters say.
Predictable NPC says what?.... you're already done with the sitting in the roads, blocking traffic protesting I see.

Lol if you had any credibility maybe I would care what you said, I am glad you came in here just to do some flaming and not talk about the OP. Just confirms your known placement here. But either way Happy holidays .. Trolling on here is the "in" thing to do .

Last edited:

I agree. Much of the Trump stuff was BS but the Kushner Saudi Arabia deal should be looked into same with Biden's involvement with Ukraine, China and others.

Predictable NPC says what?.... you're already done with the sitting in the roads, blocking traffic protesting I see.

Lol if you had any credibility maybe I would care what you said, I am glad you came in here just to do some flaming and not talk about the OP. Just confirms, like I thought. But either way Happy holidays .. Troll on it's the thing to do around here now.

Someone like you will never care what someone like me thinks, it requires empathy and concern for your fellow man.

You're lost and I sincerely believe it's a shame. I still believe you were probably a decent fellow before the buzzards pecked out your soul.

Someone like you will never care what someone like me thinks, it requires empathy and concern for your fellow man.

You're lost and I sincerely believe it's a shame. I still believe you were probably a decent fellow before the buzzards pecked out your soul.
I did an edit for my horrible grammar, working and posting at the same time.

I do value what you think, don't play victim now that you poked first. I would ignore you, if I thought you were nothing but a full troll. explain how you think I am lost.

Edit never mind it would just derail the thread more, if you're going to be intellectually honest go ahead and PM

Last edited:

Can't trust any politicians, except the ones that are lying about the other side. Imagine trusting a guy that let mark Coleman get molested.

"This is nothing show us some real evidence of Biden lying about dealing with Hunters business partners."

"NBC is probably lying about this they did have Trump's show on their network and are colluding with Russia and Trump to run election interference. "

"I want to see a check from Hunter's business partner to Joe Biden labeled for corruption, before I believe any of these Russian misinformation lies." REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Or how about just the content of the emails?

The MAGA Committee in the House has him under investigation. They weren't pressured to wrap things up quickly, the way Mueller was, they actually voted to give themselves more power to investigate despite not finding any evidence of a crime. But okay, go on and investigate, but why not run a professional investigation culminating with a report, instead of leaking anything that sounds suspicious without verifying it first?

Back