Crime After years of denials, Hunter Biden FINALLY acknowledged Joe was ‘the big guy’ in $5M China deal

That's the kind of fighting spirit I like to see lib.
I think this thread kind of illustrates the problem. Contrast the reaction to the 2016 Trump-Russia story.

First, Russia-Trump. We know that Russia was committing crimes against Americans to help Trump's campaign, that the campaign was aware of that before the public, that they met to discuss tradeoffs, that the campaign shared proprietary data with Russia, and that they lied to investigators to cover all this up. Bunch of other weird things (why was Trump so into Flynn, who was clearly corrupt? Manafort chaired Trump's campaign for free to pay off a loan to a Russian oligarch, etc.). Trump first fired the FBI director in an unprecedented move to stop the investigation. Then we get a special prosecutor, who finds multiple instances of obstruction of the investigation by Trump but is unable to legally establish a criminal conspiracy. What happens next? Normies are like, "hmm, maybe we went too far there, it's not 100% certain that Trump was involved" and mostly stop talking about it, while hacks declare victory and insist that the whole thing should never have even been investigated, and that the investigation was somehow a plot to steal the election, even though it didn't come out until after the election was over.

Now, Biden-Ukraine. Biden never had much to do with Ukraine, and the main story here never made sense. It wasn't like deposing Shokin was some quirky policy that Biden pursued on his own. It was totally uncontroversial--had bipartisan support in America and support from other countries around the world. Biden was just carrying out policy set by Obama and the Senate. And the issue was that Shokin was *not* investigating corruption. The source for the claim that Biden accepted a direct bribe is now known to have been lying (and the Trump-appointed prosecutor looking into the allegations against Biden is charging him for it) on behalf of Russia. The only other thing was some cryptic line in a email Hunter Biden received about a deal that didn't happen. But rather than retreat, rightists are just brazenly lying about what Hunter said in his testimony and acting like the charges against the lying "informant" reflect a conspiracy against him. And normies are reacting by saying, "well, maybe there's still something here. They should keep investigating because they might find something."

At every step of the way, the rightist media is proclaiming absolute certainty despite the evidence going against them, and normies are expressing a lot of doubt and a lack of any spirit to fight. As Lord Bertie said: "The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt." Though there's also an aspect of integrity here. And, hey, integrity and skepticism are burdens but I think they are good burdens to carry. I would not want normie liberals to mimic Fox News or Breitbart or something. But they should push back more than they do. They--we--should be able to say that it's not acceptable to accuse people of horrible shit just because you don't want them to win elections. Enough is enough.

"There's a good reason why my guy took in millions from the chinese! So it's ok for my guy to take millions from the Chinese, but it's not okay for your guy!"

Blatant double standards for the cult. But I'm the drone??

So, you can't answer the question. You can only deflect and try to change the topic. Let's try again to make your embarrassment complete.

What service did Hunter Biden or any Biden, that received $5,000,000 perform?

I agree with your last statement. It’s fair to suspect and want to look into his dealings. I support congress’s role of oversight.

I just don’t see Hunter admitting that here. I see him saying repeatedly he doesn’t know and then addressing a hypothetical.

To me, thinking that Hunter somehow missed that line is a stretch. I personally think that Hunter read it, thought to himself, "There's no way I'm touching that statement over email". If it was me, I would have met with Gilliar and given him a slap (Will Smith style) for suggesting something that stupid and potentially damaging over email. I believe the email was sent in late 2017 when Joe was no longer in office, but you still don't want that kind of suggestive language used over email.

So, you can't answer the question. You can only deflect and try to change the topic. Let's try again to make your embarrassment complete.

Hunter Biden didn't receive $5M. If you really believe GOP propaganda here, why do you feel the need to constantly lie? Shouldn't the real story stand on its own?

I did answer your question by dismissing it as irrelevant. Hunter Biden isn't running for president. The ACTUAL most recent president, is beholden to the Chinese, as evidenced by the fact that he took millions and millions of dollars from them while serving as president of the united states.

This is eight months old, and it the accuser that it cites had his story fall apart and is now in jail awaiting charges for lying to the FBI, and he was promoting the false story on behalf of the Russian intelligence.
This is what happens to whistle blowers in Joe Biden's america.

Hunter Biden didn't receive $5M. If you really believe GOP propaganda here, why do you feel the need to constantly lie? Shouldn't the real story stand on its own?

You have a comprehension problem in all your Democratic Party fervor. Read it again, Hack. I said the Biden family received $5M.

What services did they deliver for the $5M?

None of these Left Cult Clowns can tell us what services the Biden family delivered for the $5M, or for virtually any of the $30M+ this family received... what did they do for the $$$$?

The Biden family are a bunch of sell out traitors to the Chinese Communist Party and virtually any other foreign entity willing to pay them off.

I did answer your question by dismissing it as irrelevant. Hunter Biden isn't running for president. The ACTUAL most recent president, is beholden to the Chinese, as evidenced by the fact that he took millions and millions of dollars from them while serving as president of the united states.

Trump's organizations performed a service for the $. The Biden family can articulate no service delivered for the $5M received from the Chinese Communists. That's the difference, and that's why clowns like you cannot answer the question.

This is eight months old, and the accuser that it cites had his story fall apart and is now in jail awaiting charges for lying to the FBI, and he was promoting the false story on behalf of the Russian intelligence.
LOL that clown ended up on my ignore list almost as fast as the new bobgeese clone. You know your own mind but I suggest you're wasting your time with that one.

You have a comprehension problem in all your Democratic Party fervor. Read it again, Hack. I said the Biden family received $5M.

What services did they deliver for the $5M?
This is what you said: "What service did Hunter Biden or any Biden, that received $5,000,000 perform?"

No Biden received $5M. You're lying. Why do that if you really believe GOP propaganda here?

LOL that clown ended up on my ignore list almost as fast as the new bobgeese clone. You know your own mind but I suggest you're wasting your time with that one.
Actually, he is but I was looking for something and saw it.

None of these Left Cult Clowns can tell us what services the Biden family delivered for the $5M, or for virtually any of the $30M+ this family received... what did they do for the $$$$?

The Biden family are a bunch of sell out traitors to the Chinese Communist Party and virtually any other foreign entity willing to pay them off.
This "left cult" thing reflects a bit of bad conscience and mental illness. I think you should seriously look into it. You've used the term hundreds of times here, and there is no one more cultish than you. You defend every bit of GOP propaganda as if it's your own kid.

^^^ Hack can't answer the question and it's funny.

What services did the Bidens deliver for all that $$$$????

Back