Crime After years of denials, Hunter Biden FINALLY acknowledged Joe was ‘the big guy’ in $5M China deal

You have a comprehension problem in all your Democratic Party fervor. Read it again, Hack. I said the Biden family received $5M.

What services did they deliver for the $5M?
So Joe Biden is guilty of which crime, exactly, because a family member of his allegedly took Chinese money? If your cousin murders someone are you guilty of murder? What logic is this??

They who? Who said it didn't refer to Joe and now admits that it was?

Hunter Biden and his legal team.

Hunter Biden and his allies had long insisted that information found on the laptop either was not his or had been manipulated by bad actors — with dozens of former intelligence officials insisting the trove bore the hallmarks of Russian election interference.

They lied saying the laptop wasn't his.

Later in his response, Hunter said that Gilliar’s suggestion of his dad getting a stake was a “pie in the sky idea” with Biden leaving public life after eight years as Barack Obama’s vice president.

They lied saying Biden wasn't 'the big guy'. He was. Hunter (a crack cocaine addict and proven liar) can say 'hey that was just a pie in the sky idea we kicked around' but it still happened and proves he lied.

Which Biden are you referring to, and which company, please be specific.

Which of the 20 shell companies? RoFL!

It's wild watch the Left unable to admit how corrupt the Bidens are. They've been doing it since Joe's Senate times when James and Joe shook down the Financial companies to pass the bankruptcy bill that screwed the lower and middle class.

That was a discussion about a deal that didn't happen, no? And he made it clear that he never discussed anything like that and that no actual deal had any provision like that.

Anyway, I don't see any specific grounds to think Hunter was lying, but generally, you might think that a son is going to protect his dad. But any claim that Hunter said anything to support the bribery narrative is objectively false, and there does not appear to be any actual basis for suspicion, much less conviction.
If you’re saying it’s believable that he doesn’t remember that email, I agree. We can disagree on what seems more likely, but it doesn’t matter, because we’re talking about what he actually said under oath.
I obviously agree with he rest of your post.

It's wild watch the Left unable to admit how corrupt the Bidens are. They've been doing it since Joe's Senate times when James and Joe shook down the Financial companies to pass the bankruptcy bill that screwed the lower and middle class.

Pick one please, and name the Chinese firm they did business with.

Also, I think Hunter is a degenerate junkie and most likely did some corrupt shit in his career. This is again, not about what you or I think, it's about what can be proven in court. So let's see it.

Last edited:

If only there were some way to prove these allegations. Like, some kind of an investigation or something. Even The Left would have to accept the truth!

Hunter Biden and his legal team.

They lied saying the laptop wasn't his.

They lied saying Biden wasn't 'the big guy'. He was. Hunter (a crack cocaine addict and proven liar) can say 'hey that was just a pie in the sky idea we kicked around' but it still happened and proves he lied.
You're lying again, aren't you?

liberals believe in masks, believe in the russia hoax, juicy smollet, nascar nooses, that fani willis is the beacon of truth, or course they believe Hunter is clean

Only masks I've seen lately are the ones that right wingers refuse to take off their faces when they marching as neo-nazis

"Masks are anti-freedom, except when we need to conceal our bigot identifies" LOL

Get a load of these fucking pussies

The actual story is that MTG claims that Hunter didn't deny that his dad was "the big guy."

The actual quote was:

“I truly don’t know what the hell that James was talking about,” the first son said when asked about the reference, according to a transcript released Thursday.
“All I know is … what actually happened.”

So no, this wasn't Hunter admitting that Joe was in on the bribe that russian intelligence is pushing. So a shitty dishonest thread from a shitty dishonest poster.

Guys, it's been four years now. No one is biting on these lies except for daddy's chosen.

Are you telling me @Whippy McGee and @nostradumbass didn't read the damn article they were singing validation for? This is shocking stuff. They are usually so evidence based and logical posters.

Back