News Chinese authorities question MMA fighter Xu Xiaodong over Hong Kong protest comments

You like talking about kids...Got something to hide? You on Epstein's list too?

<Baelish01>

Screen_Shot_2019_07_08_at_8.51.48_PM.7.png

You aren't supposed to make it this easy...

Screen_Shot_2019_07_08_at_8.51.48_PM.7.png

You aren't supposed to make it this easy...

You clearly can't read either, I dislike him as much as Bernie. They're both on the same team, the reds and blues just don't realize it yet.

You being one of these little sub-40 IQ losers.

Oops, guess you forgot you posted this. Maybe dad's small million dollar loans will save you?

I posted it for the bottom pic, they're both cunts...Kind of like you honey.

Keep bringing back Trump though, I know you've got no leg to stand on here. This is fun.

currently in Canada...

<45>Posts memes about government's hand in pockets, doesn't live in country, instead lives in country that freeloads off America's innovation and national defense capabilities (aka I pay taxes to keep your maple syrup chugging ass safe). Literally gives me the lulz. Thank you.

<45>Posts memes about government's hand in pockets, doesn't live in country, instead lives in country that freeloads off America's innovation and national defense capabilities (aka I pay taxes to keep your maple syrup chugging ass safe). Literally gives me the lulz. Thank you.

And you think I disagree?...You poor child.o_O

If anything, Europe has milked your military might far more...Given how little they've actually put into their own defense.

And you think I disagree?...You poor child.o_O

If anything, Europe has milked your military might far more...Given how little they've actually put into their own defense.

I don't really care what you think, your opinion on American politics is irrelevant, you don't live here. I do appreciate the chuckle though.

I don't really care what you think, your opinion on American politics is irrelevant, you don't live here. I do appreciate the chuckle though.

Ahh but I shall be fairly soon, and I will do my part in not letting the US go down Canada's shithouse road little fella.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back