Social Chris Cuomo being frivolously accused of harassments

Today's the day I finally realize without a doubt that Queen B has been trolling the entire time
I've kind have always been under the impression that Queen B is a right winger who is cosplaying as a far lefty and just playing it up to show how crazy and dumb the majority of people on the far left are.

It's not nearly as big a deal as what his brother did.

That wasn't even an apology at all because he closed the email on a flirtatious note.
What did his brother do besides having zero game? Oh I mean besides killing all those old people, that’s unrelated

Just because you're a lib doesn't mean you have to stick up for every single liberal. It's ok to criticize the shitty ones. Unless you're a troll, in which case, carry on lol.

I've kind have always been under the impression that Queen B is a right winger who is cosplaying as a far lefty and just playing it up to show how crazy and dumb the majority of people on the far left are.
that’s clearly what queen b is. im not surprised basic satire has befuddled 90% of this forum.

It's all the worse since they always seem to project an image of themselves as some sort of champion of women before they're inevitably discovered to be serial abusers.

Like clockwork.
You can be pro women without having always been perfect. He fucked up 15 years ago and he apologized for it. Now because of his brother this is being dredged up by desperate rightwingers.

It's not nearly as big a deal as what his brother did.

That wasn't even an apology at all because he closed the email on a flirtatious note.
Lmao. Andrew blamed everything from his heritage to his mother . Chris is a douche but hes nowhere lose to the narcissistic POS his brother is

Is it that fucking difficult to just behave appropriately?

It's like every other week some rich guy is outed as an abusive creep. FML
Well thats called a feeler for a rich guy. Is normal. Ask grab em by the pussy Trump they don't play by same rules we do.

Just remember the stink the media made about Trump talking about how women let him grab their pussies.

I've seen those two interact a few times and I cannot imagine how pathetic someone must feel when they have to log out of one account so they can log into another to "argue" with themselves on the internet.

Was literally about to tag you for your thoughts as you regularly make fun of this wording too.....

<{outtahere}>

You can be pro women without having always been perfect. He fucked up 15 years ago and he apologized for it. Now because of his brother this is being dredged up by desperate rightwingers.

If that's true, you don't really have any grounds to stand on and complain about it.

Just remember the stink the media made about Trump talking about how women let him grab their pussies.

And remember when all the republican posters on the first page of this thread calling for Cuomo to be jailed over this defended trump and screeched about how no one should care about his personal sex life?

How about we just argue on the merits for a change rather than yell "hey, somewhere there's a democrat/republican who was a hypocrite on this issue." Because both sides will always be able to find some.

This story boils down to whether or not you think Cuomo owes additional apologies at the request of the butt-slapped victim. Honestly, I'd hope most liberals and republicans could join together on this one issue and shelve it under "stories we shouldn't give a fuck about."

Back