Law CIA Officer Admits To Undercover Journalist That FBI Agents Attended January 6 Protest At Capitol

A shit source is all you need because you believe it anyway and have been pushing that narrative for years.
And you think it's a "shit source" because you don't like what he said. Even the other lefties on here have moved on from denial to justification, but you're still riding the "it's still real to me, dammit" train. Get with the program, you're still stuck on the first phase of bootlicking when the rest have moved on to the next phase.

I think 5 out of 13 charged. The average federal conviction rate is like 90%.
So 5 out of 13 being convicted sounds like the system worked. The FBI infiltrated the group, gave them enough rope to hang themselves, and the ones who actually did were convicted. I'd have a different opinion if they were all acquitted and the FBI agents were subsequently reprimanded for some official offense or indicted themselves.

And you think it's a "shit source" because you don't like what he said. Even the other lefties on here have moved on from denial to justification, but you're still riding the "it's still real to me, dammit" train. Get with the program, you're still stuck on the first phase of bootlicking when the rest have moved on to the next phase.
Verbal diarrhea. I don't want to hear you whining about a source when something that incriminates TR7MP is reported on... <Prem771>

So this week they were FBI plants. Good to know because I wasn’t sure if that was the story this week or if it was a “they were antifa” week or a “they were innocent tourists” week.
Of course; Ray Epps week was such a success they just had to go back to that well.

This is a weird thread and I'm not sure where the people on the right are coming from. I read everything in the TS about this and the FBI guy was clearly saying that they were trying to mellow the crowd out, not build it up and so I'm not sure why anyone thinks that they masterminded the insurrection when that's not how that article reads at all. It reads like they had a bunch of FBI agents in the crowd trying to mellow it out and couldn't because they didn't have enough people.

And then just generally they admit to using all kinds of dirty underhanded tactics, which I think is really crappy. And I don't think anyone should pretend that's not what he's saying, but I didn't read it at all like the FBI masterminded the insurrection.

Bootlicking lefties wiping the FBI and CIA off their chin again. Is normal.

How would they know that in advance to have agents in the crowd, and since you seem to think they did know in advance, why the hell did they only have 195 out of 2,000 capital police officers there beforehand?

The number of cops at the Capital Building is irrelevant, they shouldn't have been needed in the first place.
Ya'll keep trying to place the blame on everyone else, except for the people that actually committed the crimes. Stop it.
LAW AND ORDER!

One of those statements that you don't need to be told. Like maybe virus and lab that studies said virus in same area might be related. Some things are just obvious .

So this week they were FBI plants. Good to know because I wasn’t sure if that was the story this week or if it was a “they were antifa” week or a “they were innocent tourists” week.
There were no Abrams tanks used by Trump supporters on January 6th so it was just a demonstration of disobedience.

CIA Officer Admits To Undercover Journalist That FBI Agents Attended January 6 Protest At Capitol​

When asked if the public will ever find out, the officer responded, "Nope. And they probably never will."

An official with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) told an undercover journalist that members of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) were in attendance at the protests at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021, and also highlighted methods that intelligence agencies use to disempower political opponents.

Gavin O’Blennis, a self-proclaimed Contracting Officer for the CIA and former member of the FBI, was caught on camera by an undercover journalist with Sound Investigations as he discussed January 6. O’Blennis claimed that former President Donald Trump incited a riot before going on to say that roughly 20 undercover FBI agents were in the crowd.

“I thought you said that there were FBI agents in the crowd at J6?” the undercover journalist asked O’Blennis.

“There are, there always are when there’s a big protest in DC, just in case it gets out of hand like that,” he responded before going on to say “There wasn’t enough to turn that tide.”

“I’m talking we maybe had 20. You needed 1,000 to get rid of that crowd,” he said. “Just to go through, to observe, to see what they can hear, you know that kind of thing.” The video also shows O’Blennis affirming that the FBI didn’t want the public to know that they had agents embedded in the crowd and saying that he personally knows agents who were in attendance. “They work for the Agency now,” he said about the former FBI agents, referencing the CIA.

“Do people know that the Bureau was in the crowd?” the undercover Sound Investigations journalist asked, with O’Blennis responding, “Nope, and they probably never will.”

FBI Director Christopher Wray previously stated in a Congressional hearing concerning January 6th that he was “not sure there were undercover agents on scene,”
doubling down in an answer to Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) and saying. “I do not believe that there were undercover agents on scene.”

In the video, O’Blennis went on to detail various different tactics that the intelligence community uses against those it perceives to be their political opponents.

“You can kinda put anyone in jail if you know what to do … You set ‘em up,” he remarked to the undercover journalist. “You create the situation where they have no choice but to act on their impulse, and once they act on that impulse, some would call that entrapment.”

“Does the Bureau practice entrapment a lot?” the undercover journalist asked. “We get really close … we get as close as we can,” O’Blennis stated before going into greater detail on the methods that the intelligence agency allegedly uses on members of the American public.

“You put a post out there or you have some fake profile say something that triggers, that we know is going to trigger them, right?” O’Blennis stated. “Like we already know your history. If we’re at that point we already know everything about you. So we’re like ‘Oh this will piss him off.’ Sometimes you just light the fuse and wait for it to follow.”

“Nothing like putting out a fake social media thing to like really get people mad,” O’Blennis stated, also highlighting Alex Jones as one target of the intelligence community. “We were after him hardcore,” he said of Jones.

“Are you still after him?” the undercover journalist asked, with O’Blennis answering, “No … because he’s broke. He got found guilty and had to pay like a hundred million dollars.” The journalist went on to ask whether the “goal” was to “bankrupt him,” and O’Blennis responded, “pretty much.”

The undercover journalist also asked if the families of the Sandy Hook Shooting victims were encouraged to sue Jones by the FBI for defamation, with O’Blennis explaining how they nudge people into making certain decisions. “We don’t encourage people,” he said. “We just say ‘there’s no federal statute being broken but you have the option for a civil case and it’s a pretty good case in our opinion.’”

“There’s nothing federally we can do … but civilly you can go at him that way and chop his legs off,” O’Blennis added. “We did what we wanted … took his money away. We shut him up for a while.”

jones plans on suing CIA and FBI

And your point here is????

How does FBI agents being undercover ( to observe / collect intel ) allude to malicious intent and action?

I'll file that under... I should fucking hope so. I would also hope that there were a number of FBI/informants there.

Now show the video of a CIA/FBI agent, inciting, or doing violence...then you'll have something.

Were you expecting them to switch into their Superman outfits and quell the mob?

You folks get all juiced up over the stupidest things.

The number of cops at the Capital Building is irrelevant, they shouldn't have been needed in the first place.
Ya'll keep trying to place the blame on everyone else, except for the people that actually committed the crimes. Stop it.
LAW AND ORDER!
A $600 million police department is "irrelevant"? The budget for the Capital police is almost as much as the Philadelphia police department that has like 7,000 officers and covers more than 1.5 million people, and for some reason these bums have to outsource security to undercover spies with a $10 billion budget that still can't even do basic security.

I'm with you, they shouldn't be needed. They should be dissolved and the politicians can use the same normal DC cops that already have their own $550 million budget for a city with 670,000 people.

The Lefties do. It's their Feds. They are 100% good with tyranny if it is them employing it.
It all depends on who they're arresting. Christ, not even 4 months passed in between nationwide nightly riots to "defund the police" with people screaming "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon", then all they had to do was shoot some unarmed girl for climbing in a window and lock people in prison for trespassing and "demonstrating in the capital", and the same people who were murdering people and chanting "all cops are bastards" just a couple months earlier will immediately get on their knees and start sucking. "No no, we meant defund the police that are supposed to protect the peasants. Obviously the police who work for the ruling class should have monster budgets and no accountability".

Everyone knows that if you're going to protest government officials, you do it by sending a mob to their house, and burning down random people's businesses and pulling people out of their cars to attack them and doing billions of dollars in damage. It really is that they view politicians as royalty who are just more important than everybody else.

Last edited:
A $600 million police department is "irrelevant"? The budget for the Capital police is almost as much as the Philadelphia police department that has like 7,000 officers and covers more than 1.5 million people, and for some reason these bums have to outsource security to undercover spies with a $10 billion budget that still can't even do basic security.

I'm with you, they shouldn't be needed. They should be dissolved and the politicians can use the same normal DC cops that already have their own $550 million budget for a city with 670,000 people.

It all depends on who they're arresting. Christ, not even 4 months passed in between nationwide nightly riots to "defund the police" with people screaming "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon", then all they had to do was shoot some unarmed girl for climbing in a window and lock people in prison for trespassing and "demonstrating in the capital", and the same people who were murdering people and chanting "all cops are bastards" just a couple months earlier will immediately get on their knees and start sucking. "No no, we meant defund the police that are supposed to protect the peasants. Obviously the police who work for the ruling class should have monster budgets and no accountability".

Everyone knows that if you're going to protest government officials, you do it by sending a mob to their house, and burning down random people's businesses and pulling people out of their cars to attack them and doing billions of dollars in damage. It really is that they view politicians as royalty who are just more important than everybody else.

The Capital Police didn't have enough people to stop us from attacking them! Because of this, they should be dissolved.

There was a time, that wasn't too long ago, when Republicans would condemn actions like the BLM riots. Now they use them as an excuse to justify their own shitty behavior.

Back