Media Ciryl Gane already thinking about retirement

Cowaaard! You must die in the octagon, retirement is not an option.

The gladiator days are long gone. A few guys out there still keep that spirit, though…. It’s a blessing and a curse at the same time, to be honest.
Quality of life man.
If you're 40 early dementia, slurring with nothing in the bank it's not a good look

If Gane is serious about retiring in 4 years, than it makes sense for him to at least fight twice a year. Especially with his style.

His style is about taking as little damage as possible. He wasn't hurt once last year, even though he fought good fighters in Rozenstruck, Volkov, and Lewis.

If he wanted, he can just safely point fight and win fights.

Gane has a good number of fights for a guy who started MMA like 3 years ago.
I don't disagree but fighting twice a year is not 2-3 times a year.

I don't disagree but fighting twice a year is not 2-3 times a year.
I said at least 2.

Gane started his career in the latter half of 2018. In those 3 years since, he has fought 10 times, and his 11th fight is in less than 2 weeks.

So that's basically 3-4 fights per year on average for Gane.

I said at least 2.

Gane started his career in the latter half of 2018. In those 3 years since, he has fought 10 times, and his 11th fight is in less than 2 weeks.

Yeah, but he was not the champion before.

I said at least 2.

AV bet? He fights at most 2 times the first year if he becomes champion.

AV bet? He fights at most 2 times the first year if he becomes champion.
nah I am not a betting man. It's kind of a silly thing to bet over anyway.
it's funny, some of my friends ask me for fight predictions, and I predict fairly correctly. They say I could make some good money from betting, but I don't bet. Even with investments, I typically go for safe boring stocks.

I'll say this though. Gane is the interim champ. Francis is the biggest threat to him due to his power. If he wins next week then there is a good chance he has 2 more fights this year. Once in summer, another near the end of the year.

Imagine some fat slob who has never been in a fight calling a pro fighter a coward for wanting to retire at an appropriate age.

I can see him with a style like randy coture ase he ages
Makes sense, his style needs his athletism and he's a big guy.
That'll go away the older he becomes. Better to leave on top than to leave getting KO'd 4 times in a row.

Back