International Climate Change Deniers...

that is a very good point about all movement and issues.

What is the data of how man's involvement is affecting climate changed compared to the natural change that has been happening for a few billion years.

how effective have been some of the "green" tech with all that data. of man's effect on climate change. Obviously, we have some kind of effect just how much. The data, science and talking points change consistently I think too much for some to follow. Also are the alternatives, of quality, quantity and affordable. example how batteries are made for electric cars vs combust engines ect.

People get fatigue of MSM and others blaming everything on climate change and mankind, every Earthquake, tornado, hurricane ect and somehow race involved. The people that are big advocates (Like you I am assuming) should definitely call that BS out and try to weed out the radicals. The people that throw oil on paintings, block traffic and so on.. Gretta for sure ..

1) Solar irradiance has been dropping for decades and our temperature is rising for some reason

2) Scientists can see from satellites that infrared is being blocked by CO2 and ground sensors can see bounced radiation returning to earth

3) The isotope ratio of the excess CO2 has the signature of burning fossil fuels on it which points to us.

1) Solar irradiance has been dropping for decades and our temperature is rising for some reason

2) Scientists can see from satellites that infrared is being blocked by CO2 and ground sensors can see bounced radiation returning to earth

3) The isotope ratio of the excess CO2 has the signature of burning fossil fuels on it which points to us.
From 1880, which is 0.0000000000001% of the Earth's existence .

how much effect does the CO2? is there any valid points from the counter that plants/trees take in CO2 and there is a uptick of plants/trees?

didn't answer some of my questions .. there's a lot of mix data out there

I don't think it's a personal attack to show how silly your statement was.
How was it silly? My personal observations are invalid somehow? And you didn't 'show' anything at all, just a snide comment.

I'm a 'climate change' affirmer if anything. I merely said the phenomena was cyclical.

Fairly certain climatologists would support that statement.

How was it silly? My personal observations are invalid somehow? And you didn't 'show' anything at all, just a snide comment.

I'm a 'climate change' affirmer if anything. I merely said the phenomena was cyclical.

El nino has a lot of effects on the climate, so yeah, if things are really wacky now it doesn't mean the end is nigh by any stretch, but it's practically a sure thing if we don't do something about carbon emissions sooner rather than later the wackiness is going to become ever more extreme. Then in between, the more predictable patterns we have become used to will also become more extreme.

Fairly certain climatologists would support that statement too.

Regarding the first paragraph, yeah, I noted that. Unfortunately, I think around here there's a tendency at times to look for things to pick at rather than to assess something objectively. I mainly attribute that to personal stresses looking for a way to vent themselves rather than to malice though. Just my two cents.

Correct, we are talking about man made climate change, so we are looking at our effect on the climate and we've only been pumping out CO2 on a large scale for about a century. The sun's output is cyclical and in the past when we've seen (through proxy data) irradiance drop, we usually see the temperature of the earth drop as well. If temperature doesn't move in line with solar irradiance then there is some sort of natural phenomenon that can account for the deviation. This time there isn't, the only thing that we can see causing this deviation is us.

how much effect does the CO2? is there any valid points from the counter that plants/trees take in CO2 and there is a uptick of plants/trees?

CO2 has a big effect as we've managed to still warm the planet while receiving less radiation from the sun.

I believe we have seen some increased vegetation in some areas. We still don't know what the net effect will be as variables like saturation and other feed back loops aren't fully understood. We've added billions of tons of CO2 to the atmosphere and with that comes billions of tons of water vapor as well, we've altered the carbon and water cycles of the earth.

Climate study is ongoing and scientists are constantly reviewing the data that comes in. What mixed data are you talking about?

Last edited:

There is no mixed data out there.

There is the data collected from our atmosphere, on land, and in the ocean by thousands of pieces of equipment monitored by hundreds of individual agencies all across the world.

And there's the misrepresentation of and lies about that data from the ideologically motivated swindlers and flimflam men.

The problem is you not being able to tell the difference.

Your personal observations are completely irrelevant to the topic.

And no, the vast majority climatologists wouldn't agree that what's currently happening is cyclical. There are many various cycles that drive the climate, but what's happening now isn't part of those cycles - its entirely driven by human emissions.

Who's 'we'?

I don't live in India or China. I don't even live in a city. I am not doing anything to hurt the planet.

We as in humanity. Not sure what living in China or India has to do with anything - there isn't a magical line that separates those countries from the rest of the world and makes their emissions special. Given that you're posting online, you are clearly paying for things that are part of the industrial infrastructure of humanity, and as such you're contributing to the problem, the same as everyone else is. And if you you live in the US, you are most likely causing far more emissions than 99% of individuals in China or India.

There is no mixed data out there.

There is the data collected from our atmosphere, on land, and in the ocean by thousands of pieces of equipment monitored by hundreds of individual agencies all across the world.

And there's the misrepresentation of and lies about that data from the ideologically motivated swindlers and flimflam men.

The problem is you not being able to tell the difference.
By all means point me to the data that answers my post . If we don’t reverse course when will human life be eliminated from earth ?? Getting warmer is better than getting colder
I’ll repost my post provide some data sources

that is a very good point about all movement and issues.

What is the data of how man's involvement is affecting climate changed compared to the natural change that has been happening for a few billion years.

how effective have been some of the "green" tech with all that data. of man's effect on climate change. Obviously, we have some kind of effect just how much. The data, science and talking points change consistently I think too much for some to follow. Also are the alternatives, of quality, quantity and affordable. example how batteries are made for electric cars vs combust engines ect.

People get fatigue of MSM and others blaming everything on climate change and mankind, every Earthquake, tornado, hurricane ect and somehow race involved. The people that are big advocates (Like you I am assuming) should definitely call that BS out and try to weed out the radicals. The people that throw oil on paintings, block traffic and so on.. Gretta for sure ..
Go ahead and educate me with the questions I have there . Should be easy from what you’re saying

Correct, we are talking about man made climate change, so we are looking at our effect on the climate and we've only been pumping out CO2 on a large scale for about a century. The sun's output is cyclical and in the past when we've seen (through proxy data) irradiance drop, we usually see the temperature of the earth drop as well. If temperature doesn't move in line with solar irradiance then there is some sort of natural phenomenon that can account for the deviation. This time there isn't, the only thing that we can see causing this deviation is us.

CO2 has a big effect as we've managed to still warm the planet while receiving less radiation from the sun.

I believe we have seen some increased vegetation in some areas. We still don't know what the net effect will be as variables like saturation and other feed back loops aren't fully understood. We've added billions of tons of CO2 to the atmosphere and with that comes billions of tons of water vapor as well, we've altered the carbon and water cycles of the earth.

Climate study is ongoing and scientists are constantly reviewing the data that comes in. What mixed data are you talking about?
Great post I appreciate the time you took on this I will edit my response later after I get through some work stuff .

El nino has a lot of effects on the climate, so yeah, if things are really wacky now it doesn't mean the end is nigh by any stretch, but it's practically a sure thing if we don't do something about carbon emissions sooner rather than later the wackiness is going to become ever more extreme. Then in between, the more predictable patterns we have become used to will also become more extreme.

Fairly certain climatologists would support that statement too.

Regarding the first paragraph, yeah, I noted that. Unfortunately, I think around here there's a tendency at times to look for things to pick at rather than to assess something objectively. I mainly attribute that to personal stresses looking for a way to vent themselves rather than to malice though. Just my two cents.
Sure.
Additionally I read or heard somewhere, sorry for lack of source, carbon emissions in the US from the 70s when they were just beginning to be tracked decreased by 48% which if true is amazing considering the proliferation of industry and the explosion of vehicles on the road.

its entirely driven by human emissions.
Said dirty Pablo , lol.

Earth is over 4 billion years old, humans will disappear long before the planet is in danger.
Should we do everything we can to slow down the process? Of course, let’s start with China and India.

We as in humanity. Not sure what living in China or India has to do with anything - there isn't a magical line that separates those countries from the rest of the world and makes their emissions special.

Yes there is.

All-the-Worlds-Carbon-Emissions.jpg

My country accounts for 1.5% of carbon emissions world wide. I'm not contributing to climate change at all.

Said dirty Pablo , lol.

Earth is over 4 billion years old, humans will disappear long before the planet is in danger.
Should we do everything we can to slow down the process? Of course, let’s start with China and India.

China is doing more than the US to go towards net zero, emits less per person than the US, and has emitted less in total than the US. Why would we start there rather than in our own backyard?

And yes, the planet will be fine. That's an insanely stupid metric to judge the severity of an issue and completely irrelevant.

Yes there is.

All-the-Worlds-Carbon-Emissions.jpg

My country accounts for 1.5% of carbon emissions world wide. I'm not contributing to climate change at all.

A line on a chart doesn't change physical reality. The emissions from a person in China are the same as the emissions from a person in Canada, although on average people in Canada emit about twice as much as people in China.

The idea that you're not contributing is simply not true and based on faulty logic.

Last edited:
China is doing more than the US to go towards net zero, emits less per person than the US, and has emitted less in total than the US. Why would we start there rather than in our own backyard?

And yes, the planet will be fine. That's an insanely stupid metric to judge the severity of an issue and completely irrelevant.lol ever been to China? I have. I was in Xian at noon at it was as dark as nightfall. And they were still walking around chain smoking cigs.\Everything Everything you've just posted is completely irrelevant.
Everything you've just posted is completely irrelevant.

Ever been to China? I have. I was in Xian not to long ago at noon and it was as dark as nightfall for all the coal they still use. And fucking LOL at them doing more than the US, maybe because they pollute exponentially more than we do.

Keep pumping out that US hate propaganda.

I love how you little dweebs get so strident and dictatorial when discussing something you're so 'passionate' about.

btw, are you related to Dirty Sanchez?

A line on a chart doesn't change physical reality. The emissions from a person in China are the same as the emissions from a person in Canada, although on average people in Canada emit about twice as much as people in China.

The idea that you're not contributing is simply not true and based on faulty logic.

LOL at people emitting... emitting what? Farts?

The emissions from factories, power plants , etc, dwarf anything people "emit"

Except the bullshit you're emitting right now.

Said dirty Pablo , lol.

It's not the planet that's in danger, it's us and the other living things on it with us that we depend on. And of course we should do what can be done.

There isn't even any evidence that "greening the economy" would be harmful to future prosperity so it's pretty silly to me to suggest there's no point in even trying if those other countries aren't.

It's not the planet that's in danger, it's us and the other living things on it with us that we depend on. And of course we should do what can be done.

There isn't even any evidence that "greening the economy" would be harmful to future prosperity so it's pretty silly to me to suggest there's no point in even trying if those other countries aren't.
Show me where I suggested doing nothing.

And there is abundant evidence that 'greening the economy' as you call it is harmful to prosperity. Solar and wind sourced power are an abject failure, while also decimating the bird population.

So much of climate hysteria is market driven. It's inconveniently true Gore is now a billionaire due to his investment in 'greening the economy'. He and that other putz Kerry fly private everywhere they go.

I read somewhere that just one of his private jet flights to Rotterdam or Bern or wherever he goes equates to you driving your car every day for a year. First class not good enough?

IMG_1176(1).jpg
I remember back in the 70s, fears of an Ice Age gripped the gullible masses.

So, now a mere 50 years later (a millisecond on the Earth's timeline) we are fraught over the heat index?

That's why people discarded the term 'global warming' for climate change. Because the climate does change.

Some might even describe the phenomenon as 'cyclical'.

Also, you're being very reasonable, as is your wont which I appreciate.

Back