International Climate Change Deniers...

I booked an airline ticket with Lufthansa yesterday they had didn’t prince options for my ticket. I really liked the pay 60 more “ help us be green “ option lol. At the hotel if I chose not to use maid service to help them be green I got hotel points. It’s a really great capitalism system they made off of climate change lol

You got idiots blocking traffic and throwing liquids on art in the name of the planet.

Totally normal winter here in Rhode Island, we got 3-4” of rain last week and getting another 1-2” tonight with temps in the mid 50s. Totally fucking normal…

Storm of the century. Relentless snow and winds. I've never experienced anything like this

Totally normal winter here in Rhode Island, we got 3-4” of rain last week and getting another 1-2” tonight with temps in the mid 50s. Totally fucking normal…
Water is just falling from the sky!

Seriously, I live up here in Maine, not far from you, and we got it even worse. That said, its happened before. Every decade or so, we get a weird season. I need to see more of a trend before I start to panic.

Seriously, I live up here in Maine, not far from you, and we got it even worse. That said, its happened before. Every decade or so, we get a weird season. I need to see more of a trend before I start to panic.
Something that has been lost in the conversation this year is El Nino. We used to be told it would be an unusual weather year, due to El Nino. Now it's barely even mentioned.

Something that has been lost in the conversation this year is El Nino. We used to be told it would be an unusual weather year, due to El Nino. Now it's barely even mentioned.
Blaming it on mexicans is a conspiracy theory

There is a lot less snow now than in the past. That’s objectively true

Interview with Patrick Moore, there is no climate emergency, obviously.

Tells you everything you need to know about this hack. This guy makes a living being paid by corporate interests to pretend to be a scientist and say nonsense, usually for other hacks who won't question him on said nonsense.

Not in modern human history it hasn't - 2023 was the warmest year on record, and 2024 is on track to be even hotter. As for a trend, the last 10 years have been the 10 hottest years in recorded human history. What exactly are you looking for? In another 10 years, when the pattern continues and 8 out of 10 of hottest years on record are in the last 10 years, will you still be looking for a trend?

2023 was Earth’s warmest year since modern record-keeping began around 1880, and the past 10 consecutive years have been the warmest 10 on record.

What does hypocrisy on the part of politician have to do with what science is saying is happening? You're conflating two different issues

What's your scientific solution to clmate change that doesn't involve government policy?

Love to hear it.

Its also the hottest it's been in recorded human history. There's a very clear trend at this point.

Human history is a tiny
sliver of the history of the planet.

The planet was here long before humans and will be here long after we're gone.

We don't own the planet, we're just visiting for a while like evey other species.

Wut. A google search for news stories relating to either el nino or la nina returns results in the millions depending on exact search parameters. Similarly, you can search through my posts for a few years ago and you'll find me repeatedly mentioning the fact that the intense warming was occurring despite the fact that we were in a La Nina phase, and that we could expect a jump once that ended and El Nino started, which is exactly what happened. I didn't know that because I'm taking ocean temperature measurements, I knew that because I saw it in the news regularly.

You are probably mistaking whatever rage bait nonsense propaganda you watch with actual news. I'll help you out, here's a link to the associated press webpage, I went ahead and searched El Nino for you - perhaps somewhere in the 400,000 articles returned you can find that its covered more than being 'barely mentioned'.

Human history is a tiny
sliver of the history of the planet.

The planet was here long before humans and will be here long after we're gone.

We don't own the planet, we're just visiting for a while like evey other species.

You're right, we don't own the planet. So, perhaps we should stop fucking around with the planet's climate system?

I noticed most climate deniers look like wannabe Proud boys, neckbeard who call dudes soyboys and think they’re cool because they hunt in the woods.

There is more to the world than your little no culture bubble

Back