Close Fights where Judges got it 100% right

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Judges tend to get a lot of shit from the fans when they get it wrong, which in my opinion is well deserved, however they don't often get praise for when they get it right in close fights which isn't really fair.
So what are some close fights where you believe the judges got it right on the money?
I'll start:

Edgar/ Maynard 2
Hendo/ Shogun

I tend to only remember the mistakes..

Till vs wonderboy, Striking even, till winning by octagon control and aggression.

Jon/Gus 1
Condit/Diaz
Whittaker/Yoel 1&2

Khabib vs Tibau
Gus vs Jones I
Diaz vs McGregor II
Bisping vs Hammill
Garcia vs Zombie I
GSP vs Hendricks
Condit vs Diaz
Shogun vs Machida I
GSP vs Penn I
Whitaker vs Romero II
Bisping vs Silva
Nunes vs Schevchenko II
Diego vs Pearson
Jones vs Hammill

Last edited:
I don't think everyone will agree on any of the fights mentioned so far.

Conditz VS Diaz. Condit did enough to win. Diaz really didn't do a lot for plenty of rounds.

13186008_g.png

<{yearp}>

Bones vs Mauler 1

<JonesLaugh>

I tend to only remember the mistakes..
Use this to your advantage.

I was a pretty terrible student thru High School yet made straight A's in college due to one simple trick - i learned to argue with absolutely every word my professor said regardless of what common sense told me. Reason? You always remember an argument but seldom remember when agreeing with someone or indifferent discussion. Test taking became a breeze as i simply recalled my side of the argument and reversed it.

Use this to your advantage.

I was a pretty terrible student thru High School yet made straight A's in college due to one simple trick - i learned to argue with absolutely every word my professor said regardless of what common sense told me. Reason? You always remember an argument but seldom remember when agreeing with someone or indifferent discussion. Test taking became a breeze as i simply recalled my side of the argument and reversed it.
<mma4>

I don't think everyone will agree on any of the fights mentioned so far.
Definitely don’t.

Diaz won that rematch with Conor.
Hendo-Shogun 1 should’ve been a draw.

I was going to offer Cruz vs Dillashaw, but I think that was a split, so not 100% right. Cruz clearly won.

Khabib vs Tibau
Gus vs Jones I
Diaz vs McGregor II
Bisping vs Hammill
Garcia vs Zombie I
GSP vs Hendricks
Condit vs Diaz
Shogun vs Machida I
GSP vs Penn I
Whitaker vs Romero II
Bisping vs Silva
Nunes vs Schevchenko II