Media Clown O-Malley being BRUTALISED and KO'd by Chito Vera (video)

It's a different fight if Sean doesn't get hurt.. and that is coming from a Sean hater. I am rooting for Chito all the way but I think his defense on the ground was compromised from the injury as well.

Interested to see the rematch.. I do not like O'Malley but he is very good and Chito will have his hands full.

italian and actually i used to be a health and social care worker for a while, but i learnt about the whole anatomy in highschool.
<RomeroSalute> You are doing quite well with English sir. Much respect to you.

Because odds makers always get it right….

Unless Chito completely dominates Sean like Strickland/Izzy, the decision will be fuckery.
I’d love Chito to fuck him up, but I also really want Merab to cuck him harder than his wife’s Bull does.
Lol thinking Chito has a chance skill wise if this goes the distance. If this goes the distance its going to be like a ridiculous score in favor of O'malley and not a close fight lol. Chito has to KO him.

See you probably was very sure Sterling was going to dominate O'malley or Yan to KO him lol

Matt Serra-GSP
I'm all for calling this one of the biggest upsets in MMA history, but a fluke? That requires "surprising luck". If you look at Serra's pre-fight interview, shown at the start of the PPV, Serra states "you don't have to be the better striker to outstrike someone in MMA, If he's thinking this and I do that, it's going to be a short night". This is the story of that fight, recorded before the fight took place. Serra's gameplan was to outstrike GSP, because he didn't think he would be able to take him down. GSP was expecting a grappling heavy fight, but Serra gameplaned for a victory that materialized. That can't be a fluke, because there was a gameplan to win, and that gameplan worked.

Regarding Vera beating O'Malley, Vera threw 10 leg kicks and landed 9 in less than 5 minutes. That's more than 2 kicks a minute. 50% of the standing strikes Chito landed were leg kicks. Of course O'Malley's leg got hurt. He took 9 hard leg kicks. "But lucky fluke kick to the nerve" I hear people say. Yeah, that can happen if you get kicked in the leg. This isn't some low percentage move. It's a leg kick. If you are going to absorb a lot of leg kicks you can't complain about one of them being lucky.

IMO Chito's gameplan should be to look for the finish as fast as possible, which means starting very fast and very aggressive. I think going the distance is very very risky even if he's capable of it because Omalley is very very confident.

Rogan sounded like a moron calling it an early stoppage, and the production team made the situation worse by failing to show the first, most damaging elbow in the replay.

IMO Chito's gameplan should be to look for the finish as fast as possible, which means starting very fast and very aggressive. I think going the distance is very very risky even if he's capable of it because Omalley is very very confident.
I certainly wouldn't count on a historic slow starter storming out of the gate. May be wise to try to catch O'Malley off guard, but could also very well open him up to getting countered and put away by a fresh and sharp O'Malley.

I bet he fights like he normally does and goes for a very low kick heavy attack on account of the previous fight. It'll be a matter of whether or not he can mask them well enough so that Sean can't easily defend them, as has probably be training his low kick defense pretty hard since that fight. He has to make Sean concerned so he can start going upstairs and catch him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back